'24 TN ATH Jaheim Merriweather

Thank you for that link. I think he's a good ball player, seems to outrun defenders as a running back and knocks the slobber out of ball carriers while playing defense. But my income doesn't depend on picking the right players so I'll try to be happy with whatever happens with him. Wish him the best.

Reactions: volnbama_
I haven't watched too many 2024s yet but I would probably say Kaleb is definitely going to be my top 2024 in-state kid

I can't see where Tennessee has offered and I'm not upset but in your mind does him being a local kid have anything to do with no offer. I mean it in the since that he would probably be an easier get than someone from texas/Louisiana etc. Giving us the chance to see what else is available.?

I can't see where Tennessee has offered and I'm not upset but in your mind does him being a local kid have anything to do with no offer. I mean it in the since that he would probably be an easier get than someone from texas/Louisiana etc. Giving us the chance to see what else is available.?

His only SEC offers so far are the MS schools, UK, and Vandy

Lot of kids don’t get that, offers from 4 SEC schools ain't bad.

Sure, just adding more context. Doesn’t appear to be that highly sought after currently. Michigan has offered and is his best offer, but they didn’t recruit at an elite level in ‘23. Neither do any of the 4 SEC teams that have offered

Good looking player.

Reminds of those Va Tech DBs that always played RB in Virginia HS.

Good speed and is sneaky athletic.
Hard to see in that ancient offense they run at his high school

Good looking player.

Reminds of those Va Tech DBs that always played RB in Virginia HS.

Good speed and is sneaky athletic.
Hard to see in that ancient offense they run at his high school
Not sure what you mean.

Would you care to upload film & break it down for us?

Supposedly transferred out of Gallatin and is playing in the Knoxville area somewhere. Not sure which school. Gallatin just hired Michael Stroup from USJ, so thankfully that “ancient offense” is gone for good. (We’ve hated it since they started running it 2 years ago) Merriweather is a tremendous athlete, but he’s going to have to do some things differently if he wants to earn a scholarship anywhere.

Supposedly transferred out of Gallatin and is playing in the Knoxville area somewhere. Not sure which school. Gallatin just hired Michael Stroup from USJ, so thankfully that “ancient offense” is gone for good. (We’ve hated it since they started running it 2 years ago) Merriweather is a tremendous athlete, but he’s going to have to do some things differently if he wants to earn a scholarship anywhere.
Bearden

VN Store

Back