'25 TN TE Eli Owens (Michigan commit)

I’d have to ask @LittleVol. Can’t be sure without her approval
Yeah, that has nothing to do with me. I'm replying based on "missing". I'm replying to this...

Since we never even had him over for an official visit, I’d say he wasn’t a miss at all.

Fulmer never even shook Willis' hand, no one would even talk to him much less offer, or set up an OV; and, he made 5 or 6 trips to Knoxville on his own dime...practically begged to be a Vol.

My point...Patrick Willis is the biggest MISS in the history of the program.

Yeah, that has nothing to do with me. I'm replying based on "missing". I'm replying to this...

Fulmer never even shook Willis' hand, no one would even talk to him much less offer, or set up an OV; and, he made 5 or 6 trips to Knoxville on his own dime...practically begged to be a Vol.

My point...Patrick Willis is the biggest MISS in the history of the program.
I don’t disagree, he only had 6 offers out of HS. Very under the radar

Reactions: Smokey19rt
In most cases, I wish we'd judge each post based on its own merit rather than simply dismiss it because of who posted it. Trolls being the exception.

I have been around this site for 15 years and disagree with a lot of what LV posts, but I don't just wholly dismiss everything he says simply because I've disagreed in the past. That's a pretty closed-mind perspective to have.
Meh, most of his takes are stupid. At some point you just tune them out. I still think he's Dobbs4Heisman.

Meh, most of his takes are stupid. At some point you just tune them out. I still think he's Dobbs4Heisman.
Well, to each their own. LV is waaay more reasonable than D4H ever dreamt of being, IMO. He's had some bad takes (at least ones I've disagreed with), but I'm not much of a fan of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. I've had run-ins with many posters over the years where we simply disagreed, even regretably got personal in the heat of the moment, but unless I feel like they are intentionally trolling, I try my best to let bygones be bygones and each conversation stand on its own merit, good or bad.

VN Store

Back