Vols no longer pursuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, absolutely. Like I said, it’s obvious he sucked. I’m not “defending him.”

The original post said something to the effect of “Dooley backed into Top 15 classes, there’s no way we will fall below that this year.” That was the gist.

My point was Dooley was not as bad a recruiter, at least in terms of recruiting rankings and acquiring good talent, as our memories suggest. If he hadn’t have hired Sunseri he probably gets an extension and another 3-4 years here.

I expect us to have worse classes under Heupel, at least initially, than we had under Dooley. Some of that is external problems - NCAA sanctions, a decade of ineptitude, etc. But I will also say that, prior to taking the job, Dooley had a much stronger recruiting reputation than Heupel.
When he was paired with Saban...funny how that works. 😏

Congrats Destin. Seems like yesterday all you kids were playing little league football and basketball together!

Dude you’re like 30 feet away. Tell them that in person. Doubt they read here.

Also, they just committed to Kentucky. They’re essentially heading back to little league football.

Dude you’re like 30 feet away. Tell them that in person. Doubt they read here.

Also, they just committed to Kentucky. They’re essentially heading back to little league football.

Idk why you are such an a** but that is your problem. You must have a horrible life that you can’t wish a young man well and talk crap behind a keyboard.

On ignore so I won’t see your posts

Reactions: VolByLaw
Idk why you are such an a** but that is your problem. You must have a horrible life that you can’t wish a young man well and talk crap behind a keyboard.

Not going to wish anyone well that chooses to leave the state and play for a division opponent. Hope he sucks, Kentucky continues to suck, and is overall miserable with his decision.

I wish them the best but Heupel won’t make an impression until the season starts. Pruitt left him a turd. That’s when people will see the program Heupel will run. If the offense works, people are gonna take notice.

Reactions: vol94 and UTMVol76

Sorry I will never wish an instate player success if he chooses a rival. Can’t do it. I don’t wish them failure either so don’t construe my words.

Bout time you head on over to the Kentucky boards, dude. We all get it, you're happy for these kids. Time for you to understand, we don't give a sh!t.

And about time for you to understand that I dont give a .... about you or your comments. Try to find some joy and happiness in life. I know it may be difficult for you.

And about time for you to understand that I dont give a .... about you or your comments. Try to find some joy and happiness in life. I know it may be difficult for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back