'20 TN ATH Darion Williamson (FSU Commit)

1. XOS ThunderCloud Scout
Price:
$75,000 annually

XOS ThunderCloud Distribution Service
Price:
$25,000 annually

2. The Underclassmen Report by 3Step Sports
Price:
$12,600 annually

3. Tracking Football
Price:
$14,955 annually

4. Agile Sports Technologies: Football National Video (Also known as Hudl.co)
Price:
$35,000
Should have tagged @Freak

Reactions: Sleegro
Yep, your case for Jordan is supported by massive amounts of data...

The fact that he was given more carries than any other back by our HFC, or that he averaged more YPC, or took care of the football. Or that even Madre London had better numbers than Banks.

It could click for Banks this year. But so far it hasn't and they even moved him to LB at one point. You like the kid, that's fine. Doesn't magically make him better than the 2 ahead of him on the DC.

Reactions: WeeohdeeWood
The fact that he was given more carries than any other back by our HFC, or that he averaged more YPC, or took care of the football. Or that even Madre London had better numbers than Banks.

It could click for Banks this year. But so far it hasn't and they even moved him to LB at one point. You like the kid, that's fine. Doesn't magically make him better than the 2 ahead of him on the DC.
If you're sticking with the bowling ball thing, I'm gonna go with the eye test. Banks looks better as a runner to me, usually hits the right hole but is impatient waiting on blocks and tried to hard for extra yards causing the fumble issues. On the other hand, your guy went to the wrong hole, bounced it out and just looked like he had a blindfold on. Either way, I just hope we have a running game this year period.

I think if he worded it as banks appears more talented with a higher upside nobody would have had an issue with it.

Reactions: JacketVol
If you're sticking with the bowling ball thing, I'm gonna go with the eye test. Banks looks better as a runner to me, usually hits the right hole but is impatient waiting on blocks and tried to hard for extra yards causing the fumble issues. On the other hand, your guy went to the wrong hole, bounced it out and just looked like he had a blindfold on. Either way, I just hope we have a running game this year period.
Eye test! Yeah boyeee! Knew someone would jump! 🥳

@vol4092 How about an update on this kid? What’s he playing this year. How often he still keep up with the staff. What are they telling him etc.

Reactions: SmokinBob
@HoleInTheRoof he is playing OLB/WR for Haywood. He is still locked in tightly with Tennessee. Communicating frequently. His situation is similar to that of Roman Harrison in my opinion. Nobody realized how much Tennessee was prioritizing him. We may try to go see him next week, depending on what Trevonn Rybka does tomorrow

I'm not sure where they're going to put this kid, but I'd like him to at least get a look at WR.

I was thinking safety before, but he looks very good at WR.

@HoleInTheRoof he is playing OLB/WR for Haywood. He is still locked in tightly with Tennessee. Communicating frequently. His situation is similar to that of Roman Harrison in my opinion. Nobody realized how much Tennessee was prioritizing him. We may try to go see him next week, depending on what Trevonn Rybka does tomorrow

Awesome. Glad he’s playing OLB. There were tweets of him having several long TDs so I was wondering if he was primarily a WR or otherwise on offense.

Really excited to see how he grows under this staff.

Unrelated: signed up as a patreon this AM. Good content. Digging it so far.

Awesome. Glad he’s playing OLB. There were tweets of him having several long TDs so I was wondering if he was primarily a WR or otherwise on offense.

Really excited to see how he grows under this staff.

Unrelated: signed up as a patreon this AM. Good content. Digging it so far.
I saw that! We greatly appreciate it. It is only going to get better. This week is going to be fun. We will be all over the place this week. Looks like right now we will cover Omari Thomas, the Marietta clan, hopefully the Knoxville prospects, and then the Saturday Corky Kell

I don't think Brighton is anything to write home about. Covington is the powerhouse in that area.

I think Chaney is gonna be allowed a guy or two as a project. Like Josh Smith at CAK. When we see the kids post-camp film legitness we’ll understand.

VN Store

Back