'20 TN ATH Darion Williamson (FSU Commit)

I look at offers opposed to stars.
His low exposure is the reason for few offers imo. It's still happens where kids get over looked because of their location.
I agree it will be interesting.

I think he ends up with a few SEC offers by the end of the year. Kid can play anywhere from WDE to SS depending on the defense.

Nothing wrong with a little scepticism.
But I'm very comfortable with this pick up.

I definitely believe he is overlooked. I'm from the Jackson area and have family all out there in Brownsville, Huntersville, Denmark, etc. It definitely is the middle of nowhere in places. You just aren't going to have many coaches come out there for evals of players that aren't in Jackson proper typically. Unless it's some uber talented 4 or 5 star kid that has somehow been noticed already, a lot of these kids are going to go unnoticed. With the measurables this kid has, I definitely am okay with him being a take this early.

65232841_526695544534875_7832187601125136836_n.jpg

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Before anyone starts dissing this guy as a 3 star you better look at his videos 247 or Rivals. Not sure he is going to be a wide receiver. When you look at him on defense with a frame that can easily carry another 30 lbs, he looks like an LB or even a hybrid SS/LB. He does have nice hands though. Just not sure he has true WR speed.

Before anyone starts dissing this guy as a 3 star you better look at his videos 247 or Rivals. Not sure he is going to be a wide receiver. When you look at him on defense with a frame that can easily carry another 30 lbs, he looks like an LB or even a hybrid SS/LB. He does have nice hands though. Just not sure he has true WR speed.

WBO you're a smart guy. STUD.

It amazes me how a staff can see the recruit up close and in action and offer him a schollie, but some are more worried about why the services don't have him higher. Bottom line is I trust a sec coaches evaluation on any kid over a freakin recruiting service 100 out of a 100 times, it's not even close. GBO!!!!!
fdd9dee980379e70-north-korea-clapping-on-make-a-gif.gif

Over the years, most of these lower ranked kids either don't contribute in 4 years, or they leave after a year or two. They could've went to a lesser school and really stood out.

Send your resume to CJP, I'm sure he would be impressed with your evaluations of players!

This guy's future is at Star or Money. He has the speed to cover the slot or TE, and the length (and weight in a year or two) to be pretty stout against the run. At 6-3 he can play anywhere on the defense, just depends on his weight and how that weight affects his speed.

Not a bad program for Pruitt to plant roots in. Freak athletes every year on that team. My parents are both HHS alums. My dad follows the Tomcats religiously. GBO!

There is a old saying in West Tennessee when it comes to the Tomcats

" There Is Big & Then There Is Haywood Big"

The Tomcats usually look way bigger than most of the areas teams.

Reactions: T Dog
This guy's future is at Star or Money. He has the speed to cover the slot or TE, and the length (and weight in a year or two) to be pretty stout against the run. At 6-3 he can play anywhere on the defense, just depends on his weight and how that weight affects his speed.

Agreed. He’s gonna add weight, and he may grow a little taller too. He’s just 16-17.

4.5 with a bad stance? He will have the speed to play WR.

VN Store

Back