'20 TN ATH Darion Williamson (FSU Commit)

I was thinking this guy was a wide receiver, but yeah after reading the latest pub on him, considering his size at his age now, and our staffs propensity to put offensive athletes on defense... I'm not thinking like others than he ends up on defense.

Reactions: Coach Punk
Williamson claimed he caught every pass thrown to him when he was in the ville. My guess is Tee will call dibs on him and coach him to run routes.

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog and Devo182
Boom!
6'3" WR or Safety that can run a sub 4.5 40? Yes please!!

giphy.gif

So an undiscovered diamond in the rough huh? Meh.
So....no possible way one of the omniscient ratings services could miss out on an athlete that hasn't been to one of their camps, is from a small school, and they don't know much about. Could be a dud, could be great. Most on here laud Tee Martin's recruiting and talent development skills. I trust his and the rest of the Offensive staff's evaluation myself. If they see something, I will let them make the decision.

He's a DUDE. CJP will find a place to plug him in to exploit his talent. Great pickup. I'm not worried about stars, cause these coaches can evaluate talent they need for their system.

Buddy of mine who's uga fans raves about Pruitt ability to find talent others don't see or willing take risk. Talks about how he has an natural eye for talent. It's why Kirby did so well year one and two at uga

No offense to Tee as a coach but we have two of these best secondary coaches on staff, kid is big, athletic and attacks the ball in the air. I want him at safety and punish some people. About time we had a terrifying defensive football team.

Reactions: barrylee
Or he could learn how to run the 40 and hit on a 4.3 time.

Yeah. And still be 230 lbs while doing it.
At 6'3 he could still be a DB with that size.

Very very good pickup.
He had 70 tackles. 10 TFL! 4 ints.
Also added some recieving yards.

He tests well physically, AND he is showing it on the field. Got to give it up to Pruitt. The dude can find talent anywhere. People say he doesn't like the in-state talent. It's not that.

IMO he hasn't missed out on any real players from in-state has since he's been at UT.

Reactions: T Dog
No offense to Tee as a coach but we have two of these best secondary coaches on staff, kid is big, athletic and attacks the ball in the air. I want him at safety and punish some people. About time we had a terrifying defensive football team.
Problem with that is that he does not appear to have a propensity for hitting. Would much rather have this kid on Offense. Every athlete is not made to play defense. Either you like hitting or you don't.

Buddy of mine who's uga fans raves about Pruitt ability to find talent others don't see or willing take risk. Talks about how he has an natural eye for talent. It's why Kirby did so well year one and two at uga

It’s exciting to watch Pruitt discover these lesser known but skilled players. The only issue is holding on to them. Because Pruitt is so well respected in this area once we offer or get the commit other SEC coaches must get text alerts so they can then pursue that recruit.

It’s exciting to watch Pruitt discover these lesser known but skilled players. The only issue is holding on to them. Because Pruitt is so well respected in this area once we offer or get the commit other SEC coaches must get text alerts so they can then pursue that recruit.
but what about the stars....why is no one worried about the stars?

VN Store

Back