'21 TN ATH D’Arco Perkins-McAllister (TCU Signee)

And College football coaches aren't??

Yet parents send their kids to them to play every year.

NPA is one of the more transparent agencies.

And me and DE1 don't agree all the time...but you all are being over critical of him.

Hey man thx but no need to worry about silliness like this, I’ve been called worse but I bet he wouldn’t say it to my face. Many want to be coddled but I’m not in that business.

Reactions: you
Hey man thx but no need to worry about silliness like this, I’ve been called worse but I bet he wouldn’t say it to my face. Many want to be coddled but I’m not in that business.

Out of the top WR’s instate, which do you think we have the best chance to land?

Just curious about WR, since we have a lot of options

Reactions: LittleVol
Out of the top WR’s instate, which do you think we have the best chance to land?

Just curious about WR, since we have a lot of options

Having Kodi Burns will definitely help just hv to hope kids with legit P5 offers will listen and be open. Also the extended dead period hurts in a major way. On campus visits are a major asset for Tennessee

Having Kodi Burns will definitely help just hv to hope kids with legit P5 offers will listen and be open. Also the extended dead period hurts in a major way. On campus visits are a major asset for Tennessee

A lot don’t like you because you tell it like it is. Honestly, keep up doing whatever you do. I don’t **** with Pruitt and don’t agree with what you say about that whole situation and him and that’s fine, but you’re a straight up dude.

I'm trying to follow some of this, is D1 trying to say Pruitt was competent and guoding the program in the right direction? If so I'm out on that idea, I think we should have just fired him but at that point the cat was already out of the bag, little choice for the administration. JMO though.

Jacket it's not about the actual firing. Its how it took place and the whole presser. There is not 1 single coach who will win here or turn over a roster with the elite players w/o pay for play. UT has sucked and has to cheat like Ole Miss did to get elite players. Nothing is personal at all. I hv loved UT football for a long time since I was 4 or 5. Leadership on campus has been a joke and doesn't understand big time athletics at all. That's my complaint. Do you think ppl were crying about Saban losing to that FCS school in year 2 or 3 like the whiners here? Hell NO they stuck with the process continue to this day to buy the best and accommodate parents which is why they're the matching they are. Likewise with the tOSU, Clemson, Oklahoma once they hired Stoops, Fla since Spurrier and after, UGA, etc.

You ain’t wrong about the way they handled the firing/presser.

he aint hype on Huepel, that's for sure. He had a man crush on Jeremy. Many VFLs back him up, sadly.

D1 is one of my favorite posters here. It's sad to see the stance he's taken against UT
Does not bother me one bit if he is showing his true colors. He is who he is and if he is not for UT who cares? If he is steering kids to certain schools then what is his motivation?

Reactions: Leeleesteeth
haves are gonna HAVE and have nots are going to not.

but, 25 schollies by god!
There needs to be an exception if you’re under the 85 limit. Stupid not to (though I know someone would find a way to skirt around that and take advantage)

They would just cut more players so they can take more players
Maybe if it wasn't one-for-one it would be workable. Like if you are minus 3 on the 85 you can sign 26 that year.

If it is one for one, I can see the transfer rule being used by teams to swap players. I have too many tackles. You have too many DBs. I'll talk to my kid about going to your school and you talk to your kid about coming here. When you start gaming possible rules changes all kinds of bad things come out.

VN Store

Back