'21 TN ATH D’Arco Perkins-McAllister (TCU Signee)

Yeah you’re FOS if you claim you’re looking out for the kids best interest in one post then admitting you accept money to persuade kids to go to particular schools.

You’re looking out for your own best interest and you’re using the kids.

We always look out for the kids and thus why our program is held in such high regard all around the country. We don't sell kids that's similar to slavery and in no way would we every engage I'm bull💩 like that. @HoleInTheRoof that's your misconception of the process.

Look you don't get it and I'm tired of trying to explain. Yawl hv no clue and I can't critique how your job functions because I don't do it or it doesn't favor me. But it's not how you described or understand it.
I just joined the conversation. I'm trying to understand whether or not you're saying people pay you money to try and influence the opinions of high school athletes when they choose a school. What's to understand? A simple yes or no would suffice as an answer.

Look you don't get it and I'm tired of trying to explain. Yawl hv no clue and I can't critique how your job functions because I don't do it or it doesn't favor me. But it's not how you described or understand it.
take a lap.

I don't know de1conley, but as someone who coaches and helps kinds make college decisions albeit in a different sport, we have a responsibility to the athlete and his family first. It would be nice if you could send kids where you wish they would go, but I haven't sent kids to my Alma Mater for years because it is a crap show and I know all the internal junk which can derail a career. There is nothing worse than seeing someone go to a bad situation or seeing them go somewhere and have to change because of bad advice. I am a lifelong vol fan and I would love for these kids to all end up at UT, but our front office looks like we are the Detroit Lions not the Pittsburgh Steelers. There has been so much internal dissention that there hasn't been a chance at success in a long time. Can't blame de1 for giving kids unselfish advice.

You need to find a new/better way of explaining it then. Cause it literally sounds like you're being paid for your influence...Lol.

I would say that they vast majority of people that coach kids and help prepare them to possibly get scholarships are in it for the pure reason of helping young people. Most of them would never want a dime more than their salary to do what they do. However, there are those that are willing to take a McDonald's bag that is a little to heavy and once you do that one time then you will likely do it again and again. At that point you can no longer say with a clear conscience that you are "in it for the kids".

Maybe it isn't this black and white, but that is my opinion.

I would say that they vast majority of people that coach kids and help prepare them to possibly get scholarships are in it for the pure reason of helping young people. Most of them would never want a dime more than their salary to do what they do. However, there are those that are willing to take a McDonald's bag that is a little to heavy and once you do that one time then you will likely do it again and again. At that point you can no longer say with a clear conscience that you are "in it for the kids".

Maybe it isn't this black and white, but that is my opinion.
If it has the look of impropriety, then it probably is.

To all of you that want to fire coaches at the drop of a hat...

Just imagine, if you can, having to go through dudes like this, just to have a chance to sign a QB or LB, WR or RB, etc.

I'm just sick and tired of the product they kp serving out. The administration repeatedly makes soft weak moves in times of adversities. The hires of chancellor, president, AD, HC of football have repeatedly been epic failures and never all get on the same page. As well as certain groups of booster fighting and bickering with each other. One big 💩 hole. I love UT and painted my business checkerboard. I'm just disgusted and tired like many football alumni I host camps with and go on their radio shows. One thing I'll never sonis be a sunshine pumper when I deliberately know things are rotten and done wrong.

How bout we give them a chance. New AD hire is good. You know a lot but you should know this. Pruitt was not the answer and never was. Finally got a legit AD. Think we got a good President. Boosters are and have been a problem but if anyone can get them in line, Danny can. How bout we just watch how things go and see where it leads. We have some guys who can actually coach. That is needed. Give them a chance.

How bout we give them a chance. New AD hire is good. You know a lot but you should know this. Pruitt was not the answer and never was. Finally got a legit AD. Think we got a good President. Boosters are and have been a problem but if anyone can get them in line, Danny can. How bout we just watch how things go and see where it leads. We have some guys who can actually coach. That is needed. Give them a chance.
That’s what I’m saying... I would understand De1s argument if we kept Pruitt and fulmer employed and were trotting out basically the same staff this year, but we are not... we cleaned house and we brought in winners. If you’re not excited about this fresh start, then you have an agenda.

Can we just please stop talking about paying kids? Geez. Not talking about just Conley. Not the place.

Reactions: de1conley and T Dog
I just joined the conversation. I'm trying to understand whether or not you're saying people pay you money to try and influence the opinions of high school athletes when they choose a school. What's to understand? A simple yes or no would suffice as an answer.

Last thing. Kids get paid by many places they are considering. Highest payer doesn’t always get the kid unless a Cam Newton situation or Jay Hardy when parent makes the decision for them

I struggle to read your posts, and I find the thought of you guiding kids to the best college for their future pretty laughable.

That’s what I’m saying... I would understand De1s argument if we kept Pruitt and fulmer employed and were trotting out basically the same staff this year, but we are not... we cleaned house and we brought in winners. If you’re not excited about this fresh start, then you have an agenda.

Nail on head.

Reactions: Volator and ACvol3
I struggle to read your posts, and I find the thought of you guiding kids to the best college for their future pretty laughable.

And that's your opinion but the work that has been done by myself as well as the company speaks for itself. So laugh on as we continue to be the best of the best and keep getting calls to host and bring our camp circuit all across the country.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210101-075127_GroupMe.jpg
    Screenshot_20210101-075127_GroupMe.jpg
    691.2 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: LittleVol and you

Jacket it's not about the actual firing. Its how it took place and the whole presser. There is not 1 single coach who will win here or turn over a roster with the elite players w/o pay for play. UT has sucked and has to cheat like Ole Miss did to get elite players. Nothing is personal at all. I hv loved UT football for a long time since I was 4 or 5. Leadership on campus has been a joke and doesn't understand big time athletics at all. That's my complaint. Do you think ppl were crying about Saban losing to that FCS school in year 2 or 3 like the whiners here? Hell NO they stuck with the process continue to this day to buy the best and accommodate parents which is why they're the matching they are. Likewise with the tOSU, Clemson, Oklahoma once they hired Stoops, Fla since Spurrier and after, UGA, etc.

Jacket it's not about the actual firing. Its how it took place and the whole presser. There is not 1 single coach who will win here or turn over a roster with the elite players w/o pay for play. UT has sucked and has to cheat like Ole Miss did to get elite players. Nothing is personal at all. I hv loved UT football for a long time since I was 4 or 5. Leadership on campus has been a joke and doesn't understand big time athletics at all. That's my complaint. Do you think ppl were crying about Saban losing to that FCS school in year 2 or 3 like the whiners here? Hell NO they stuck with the process continue to this day to buy the best and accommodate parents which is why they're the matching they are. Likewise with the tOSU, Clemson, Oklahoma once they hired Stoops, Fla since Spurrier and after, UGA, etc.

Year 2 Bama went 12-2 with their only losses coming in SEC championship game and bowl game.

Year 3 Bama went 14-0 and won the NC.

What on earth are you talking about?

De1 is a con man. Plain as day.
And College football coaches aren't??

Yet parents send their kids to them to play every year.

NPA is one of the more transparent agencies.

And me and DE1 don't agree all the time...but you all are being over critical of him.

Reactions: buckfama

VN Store

Back