'21 TN ATH D’Arco Perkins-McAllister (TCU Signee)

Funny thing is they don't care. They're more concerned that Rick Barnes is beating their ass on the court and now in recruiting
true hahaha isn’t it great? Funny story a few years ago we beat UK at football I was at the game in Lexington. A UK fan told me to wait til basketball season mfer. We proceeded to beat their asses at basketball too and I loved it so much haha

don’t care what anyone here likes it’s my opinion that he has red flags and recruiting is one of the biggest ones. We are losing in state recruits to Kentucky. Kentucky I said.

Almost like relationships are pivotal in recruiting or something. Def Heup’s fault he wasn’t recruiting SEC caliber players while he was at UCF so he’d already have the relationships for when he got the UT job.

Almost like relationships are pivotal in recruiting or something. Def Heup’s fault he wasn’t recruiting SEC caliber players while he was at UCF so he’d already have the relationships for when he got the UT job.
as his players came in at UCF they continuously got worse. His last season there he didn’t have a single win against a team with a winning record. Doesn’t mean he’s going to flop here im just saying there are red flags is all

Reactions: Catbone
as his players came in at UCF they continuously got worse. His last season there he didn’t have a single win against a team with a winning record. Doesn’t mean he’s going to flop here im just saying there are red flags is all
I like CJH. I like his offense. I like how players like him. I like how he gets the most out of his players and turns 2 and 3 stars into NFL draft picks. I think he will have us in most games.

VN Store

Back