'21 TN ATH D’Arco Perkins-McAllister (TCU Signee)

I Do Not get offended nor can anyone call me out because a kid doesn't go to UT. See kids mk decisions that they feel will help get them to the ultimate dream and unfortunately UT hasn't been that as of late. We've had over 13 NFL and players and hv more to come. So what's said here is minute and funny. No trolling or none of that.

The people calling NPA a sham, are flat out incorrect. Anyone can do a simple google search on them and see the success. Collectively you all are doing some really good work!
The kids are getting great exposure. Ugo Amdadi was a unranked guy starting out and became beast for Oregon years later. James Stone. Jalen Ramsey...etc Like you said. The list is just growing!
Hell If I hadn't fell in love with the West Coast, there's a good chance we'd be colleagues right now. Had I taken Bucks offer...6 years ago?? And you all have just blown up more since then. Congratulations on everything you've mentioned- about your business, and other portfolio matters.

As an observation though, if you have this type of underlying annoyance with Tennessee Football, the way you voice your opinion here. Then we damn sure know you voice it to the kids. Kids that trust you. Like you said they make their own decisions, ... but how do young guys form their opinions?

NPA doesn't owe allegiance to any college. Including UT.
I know I'm part of the reason people on here be going hard at you. I straight up said Pruitt was paying you all. I say SO WHAT!? That's the game!! Not just that. NPA DESERVES to get paid for the time they spend with these kids in molding them for the next step! Y'all wouldn't be good at what you do if you didn't truly care about the kids.

So what I'm saying is you're annoyed AF with UT right now. And as a Vol fan- which you still are at heart I think- you'll have to reconcile that one day. Because it's not just business when you degrade UT the way you do. That's personal. I mean you wouldn't be on this board if you didn't have some affinty for Vol football.

You haven't "boomed" ANY of our recent commits. That's how we all know you're against UT right now.

Tennessee will start winning again. Just remember...Heupel had nothing to do with Pruitt, and he himself put 5 players in the NFL just recently.
Your "job" is to help these kids see ALL options. Don't trash Bama. Don't trash Florida, and Don't trash Tennessee!!

Nobody really gives a flying flapjack what de1 does for a living. He could shovel horse **** and it wouldn't matter. What we object to is how he gets on here and bashes UT and expects us to just sit here taking it without telling him to stfu and gtfo. He is so obviously biased and can't stand TN. He comes here to talk about these kids but always has to put subtle jabs at our beloved university in along the way. If you come to a UT fan site and bash UT then you should not be surprised at the blow back from the actual UT fans.

Many of these idiots don't get that. Without NPA in existence I make more than over half these clowns. I live well and don't need a dime from a kid or a school. I'm sorry they get 10 cuts at Great clips that look like they are enlisting in the military but my cuts start at a much higher price and I cut celebs on a regular and travel to states as a judge of contests. So when they laugh I laugh because they don't phase me at all. They're upset over 17/18 yr old kids meanwhile there are like 10 on the current roster lmao. So they're the joke meanwhile I have a brand new indoor facility in Hendersonville and 2 in RuCo in which we help kids in multiple ways from academics to athletics.
Large amount of copium

Reactions: Maxwell865
Nobody really gives a flying flapjack what de1 does for a living. He could shovel horse **** and it wouldn't matter. What we object to is how he gets on here and bashes UT and expects us to just sit here taking it without telling him to stfu and gtfo. He is so obviously biased and can't stand TN. He comes here to talk about these kids but always has to put subtle jabs at our beloved university in along the way. If you come to a UT fan site and bash UT then you should not be surprised at the blow back from the actual UT fans.

I feel the sentiment of your post but I think De1 is just relaying how recruits and other programs view UT right now. The truth hurts and I agree that we don't have to like it. The guy is obviously a fan or he wouldn't be here.

I feel the sentiment of your post but I think De1 is just relaying how recruits and other programs view UT right now. The truth hurts and I agree that we don't have to like it. The guy is obviously a fan or he wouldn't be here.

thank you for understanding and seeing the view point many miss. I was with a kid today at our new Hendersonville Lakehouse facility and the very words were coach I love the UT attention but I also want to win and make it to the NFL by being drafted. I said you control the narrative despite what you see. He said I don’t know if this coach will be there past 3 years if his system doesn’t work in the SEC and I’m big on relationships. So these are stigmas facing UT because other schools call and put these things in the heads of teenagers. I don’t want to go to my shop and be teased by Flawda fans when we get beat or blow games we should’ve won over the past 10 years. Wife is from Ga and her mom is a Bama alumnus with family in Tuscaloosa I don‘t want to hear the shyt they dish out or friends who played at UGA or clients like Avery Williamson and Wesley Woodyard who are Ky alumnus.

The people calling NPA a sham, are flat out incorrect. Anyone can do a simple google search on them and see the success. Collectively you all are doing some really good work!
The kids are getting great exposure. Ugo Amdadi was a unranked guy starting out and became beast for Oregon years later. James Stone. Jalen Ramsey...etc Like you said. The list is just growing!
Hell If I hadn't fell in love with the West Coast, there's a good chance we'd be colleagues right now. Had I taken Bucks offer...6 years ago?? And you all have just blown up more since then. Congratulations on everything you've mentioned- about your business, and other portfolio matters.

As an observation though, if you have this type of underlying annoyance with Tennessee Football, the way you voice your opinion here. Then we damn sure know you voice it to the kids. Kids that trust you. Like you said they make their own decisions, ... but how do young guys form their opinions?

NPA doesn't owe allegiance to any college. Including UT.
I know I'm part of the reason people on here be going hard at you. I straight up said Pruitt was paying you all. I say SO WHAT!? That's the game!! Not just that. NPA DESERVES to get paid for the time they spend with these kids in molding them for the next step! Y'all wouldn't be good at what you do if you didn't truly care about the kids.

So what I'm saying is you're annoyed AF with UT right now. And as a Vol fan- which you still are at heart I think- you'll have to reconcile that one day. Because it's not just business when you degrade UT the way you do. That's personal. I mean you wouldn't be on this board if you didn't have some affinty for Vol football.

You haven't "boomed" ANY of our recent commits. That's how we all know you're against UT right now.

Tennessee will start winning again. Just remember...Heupel had nothing to do with Pruitt, and he himself put 5 players in the NFL just recently.
Your "job" is to help these kids see ALL options. Don't trash Bama. Don't trash Florida, and Don't trash Tennessee!!

great post @LittleVol all I ask is all these fools who say we are anti-UT show me a cycle in recruiting in which not 1 or more players signed with UT from Kiffin to now.
I’ve never been a Boom poster to a commit. I don’t trash any school to any kid. I think the Lea guy at Vandy is the biggest joke ever but our kid from McCaulie via Canada via Nigeria just committed there. I’d cheer for Putin before Vandy but I don’t care where a kid goes as long as it’s where they feel is best for them. I recently was on campus and also hosted Heupel and the entire staff in Nashville so there is NO issues with him nor them. I hate the fact that the chancellor totally phucked off the entire firing situation. I’ll say it til I’m blue in the face, you nor anyone else can show me where a chancellor or AD cm out and threw their program under the bus and said come get us NCAA. It doesn’t happen they pay what they deem a bad coach or coach who has done wrong money to be gone. As Buck calls it pay the damn popcorn money and be done with the situation. If you go on Volquest theirs a thread and ppl agree with what I’m saying. @butchna i think was in the thread and/or has seen it I’m sure. It has even came out now that they hv reached out to settle because they know they should’ve done that in the first damn place. I Love UT but the past 10 yrs have been hard and a head ache. Dysfunction starts in the admin and flows down. It seems to be going in the right direction but lack of big time program experience is lacking but they are learning. AD White seems to get it and has had some influence based on his family experience and resources to learn from them. We don’t steer kids any one way but will give advice when given. We opera in excellence which has allowed us to go in to other regions and guys follow our lead. We’re now in Michigan, Ga, Tx, Oh, etc hosting mega camps and setting up training groups while teaching parents what to look for and expect.

last the talk about profession etc doesn’t bother me lmao. I have real endorsements from major brands and travel the country to judge competitions and cut. I get paid lol to do 2 things I love and both are easy work. Life is good and at the end of the day it’s the lies by defeated ppl who try to spread lies on a company that we once did for free and drive kids around the country in our personal vehicles for free are pure bull💩. UT boosters invest in our program and they know the truth. We fly in their planes and eat in their establishments and homes. So why would we be against UT? We both still love to show up in Knoxville and watch UT but we hate leaving disgusted and having to introduce kids to numerous coaches and so on. It’s as embarrassing for us as it is to many of you all the only difference is we’re not afraid to voice it. We call spades spades and nothing else.

or clients like Avery Williamson and Wesley Woodyard who are Ky alumnus.

You might have to take what your Bama mom-in-law dishes out but I’d be damned if I would take any lip from two Wildcats. They’ve won 3 games in the past 36 in the series. Williamson was 1-3 vs the Vols and Woodyard was a big fat 0-4. For that matter, Vandy has double the wins against us than UK in the same time period. Gap the **** out of their hair if they keep popping off.

You might have to take what your Bama mom-in-law dishes out but I’d be damned if I would take any lip from two Wildcats. They’ve won 3 games in the past 36 in the series. Williamson was 1-3 vs the Vols and Woodyard was a big fat 0-4. For that matter, Vandy has double the wins against us than UK in the same time period. Gap the **** out of their hair if they keep popping off.

doesn’t matter what their personal record was they’re currently in a better place as a program. Stability with their HC, recruiting, getting draft recognition, player development, etc. so for them that’s a reason to brag and celebrate. it pisses me off too but I take it al in stride.

thank you for understanding and seeing the view point many miss. I was with a kid today at our new Hendersonville Lakehouse facility and the very words were coach I love the UT attention but I also want to win and make it to the NFL by being drafted. I said you control the narrative despite what you see. He said I don’t know if this coach will be there past 3 years if his system doesn’t work in the SEC and I’m big on relationships. So these are stigmas facing UT because other schools call and put these things in the heads of teenagers. I don’t want to go to my shop and be teased by Flawda fans when we get beat or blow games we should’ve won over the past 10 years. Wife is from Ga and her mom is a Bama alumnus with family in Tuscaloosa I don‘t want to hear the shyt they dish out or friends who played at UGA or clients like Avery Williamson and Wesley Woodyard who are Ky alumnus.
This is what many can't understand that this staff is facing right now in recruiting. They have the challenge of having to win with less. But also win in an eye catching manner. The offense will have to put up impressive numbers against some of the better teams. We don't have to win some of those games immediately, but we do need impressive showings on offense.

Reactions: de1conley
This is what many can't understand that this staff is facing right now in recruiting. They have the challenge of having to win with less. But also win in an eye catching manner. The offense will have to put up impressive numbers against some of the better teams. We don't have to win some of those games immediately, but we do need impressive showings on offense.
Barring Huepel completely forgetting how to Coach I don’t think we will have an issue in the Offensive department.

Barring Huepel completely forgetting how to Coach I don’t think we will have an issue in the Offensive department.
I don't think we will either. If just 2 of our 4 current QB's have legitimate NFL talent (I mean get drafted in the first 5 rounds talent) , then we will be flying high on Saturdays.

doesn’t matter what their personal record was they’re currently in a better place as a program. Stability with their HC, recruiting, getting draft recognition, player development, etc. so for them that’s a reason to brag and celebrate. it pisses me off too but I take it al in stride.

It does matter. Stability as their HC? How long has he been there? Stoops is 2-5 against Tn during our greatest period of suck. Recruiting? Still behind us. Kentucky sucks.

It does matter. Stability as their HC? How long has he been there? Stoops is 2-5 against Tn during our greatest period of suck. Recruiting? Still behind us. Kentucky sucks.

Yes stability Stoops has a better level of familiarity with recruits because he's been there 7 yrs. Also the same said recruits are able to see that he has built a program and has a on field product to show for. UT has been firing coaches 2 in 3 or 4 years. As far as the players are concerned their personal records vs UT doesn't matter, kinda like a Bama fan not giving a damn about their record in the 90s. They're laughing and joking about the right now and that they're taking recruits from the state of TN and it's not 2nd tier recruits but big time guys. Again deny what you want but Stoops has given Ky level ground and kids see their players getting picked and so on which is what they sell in recruiting. But it shouldn't take long for UT to regain traction.

Last edited:
Yes stabil

Yes stability Stoops has a better level of familiarity with recruits because he's been there 7 yrs. Also the same said recruits are able to see that he has built a program and has a on field product to show for. UT has been firing coaches 2 in 3 or 4 years. As far as the players are concerned their personal records vs UT doesn't matter, kinda like a Bama fan not giving a damn about their record in the 90s. They're laughing and joking about the right now and that they're taking recruits from the state of TN and it's not 2nd tier recruits but big time guys. Again deny what you want but Stoops has given Ky level ground and kids see their players getting picked and so on which is what they sell in recruiting. But it shouldn't take long for UT to regain traction.

OMG, his last sentence is a positive comment about UT…. It’s happening guys

Such a wise decision by NPA here. TCU is a much better football program that went 6-4 and 5-7 in last two years. Furthermore, if football doesn’t work out for him, TCU has a much bigger alumni base spanning all 50 states that will help him establish key contacts as a Texas transplant vs a hometown kid that stayed in TN. Not to mention TCU will be in a premier football conference once the conference realignments shake out.

LOL. Bravo NPA for your solid work in guiding the youth without being distracted by $$.

Such a wise decision by NPA here. TCU is a much better football program that went 6-4 and 5-7 in last two years. Furthermore, if football doesn’t work out for him, TCU has a much bigger alumni base spanning all 50 states that will help him establish key contacts as a Texas transplant vs a hometown kid that stayed in TN. Not to mention TCU will be in a premier football conference once the conference realignments shake out.

LOL. Bravo NPA for your solid work in guiding the youth without being distracted by $$.
De1 has absolutely no influence with the actual NPA. I have no idea whether they influenced D’Arco to TCU but no person of actual influence at NPA gives a crap what random dudes on the internet have to say. De1 loves attention. Just boat him with the rest of the internet that likes to spout off on things they don’t know what they’re talking about. Don’t assume what he says has any correlation with what NPA is actually doing to influence kids.

Reactions: Leeleesteeth

VN Store

Back