'21 TN ATH D’Arco Perkins-McAllister (TCU Signee)

Lmao we're the only reason he even considered giving UT. A damn chance get over it. I'm not sure when this fan base became so soft, entitled, and ghey. Really pathetic when a kid chooses elsewhere its always shyt other than the truth of the matter that the program sucks right now and as I have said kids are choosing more proven programs right now. It's laughable to read constantly that NPA is an anti-UT recruiter when we have several kids who hv gone to UT even thru the stinky yrs under coaching malpractice and go updraft only to show how much talent they truly have on Sundays. Save it whiners none of what you say phases myself or Buck. When they had stupid HC with no speed training and amateur S/C coaches we paid for kids to get speed training in Knoxville whether trained with us or not. We've helped every coach here so F*** you if you're whining.
This post is so stupid that my head is spinning.

Lmao we're the only reason he even considered giving UT. A damn chance get over it. I'm not sure when this fan base became so soft, entitled, and ghey. Really pathetic when a kid chooses elsewhere its always shyt other than the truth of the matter that the program sucks right now and as I have said kids are choosing more proven programs right now. It's laughable to read constantly that NPA is an anti-UT recruiter when we have several kids who hv gone to UT even thru the stinky yrs under coaching malpractice and go updraft only to show how much talent they truly have on Sundays. Save it whiners none of what you say phases myself or Buck. When they had stupid HC with no speed training and amateur S/C coaches we paid for kids to get speed training in Knoxville whether trained with us or not. We've helped every coach here so F*** you if you're whining.

Name 3 kids that npa has sent to UT. By the way, isn't it the student athletes decision and NOT npa?

Name 3 kids that npa has sent to UT. By the way, isn't it the student athletes decision and NOT npa?
And this is where the problem is. They should have absolutely nothing to do with recruiting. Yet he wants to brag about what they do then get upset that Tennessee fans are upset that they are not helping Tennessee. Or were they with Pruitt? Can't keep it straight.

giphy.gif

He gonna get y'all if you don't leave him alone.
View attachment 380544
Very appropriate. A haircut like that is about the barber who just got a laugh at the expense of the kid who just got scalped.

Sounds like NPA is all about who’s flipping them the Mickey D burger bags, and not what’s in the athlete’s best interests.

How else can you explain anyone that was on board with Jeremy Pruitt, knowing what we know now…

Reactions: MagnoliaVol
I'm just curious, does Buck know how much **** you spew on VN? It's hard for me to imagine he would appreciate how you represent his company. It's bad business. I don't know the guy personally, but if I had built a company like he has done, and someone brought to my attention where an employee of my company was representing it in such a negative light, whether intentionally or not, on the internet, I couldn't imagine I would be pleased. But that's just me.

Hopefully the ever increasing reliance on the transfer portal in recruiting eventually puts that hustle out of business. Why deal with shady handlers to get high school kids when you can use those spots on guys with college experience already under their belts?

Couldn’t agree more…the transfer portal is a game changer…especially if this years looser rules become the standard which I expect they will

I'm just curious, does Buck know how much **** you spew on VN? It's hard for me to imagine he would appreciate how you represent his company. It's bad business. I don't know the guy personally, but if I had built a company like he has done, and someone brought to my attention where an employee of my company was representing it in such a negative light, whether intentionally or not, on the internet, I couldn't imagine I would be pleased. But that's just me.
He’s a troll.

I have mentioned several times on this board if you look at my previous post that he does not work for NPA and is a Troll. He holds bag dummy in a couple stations at NPA camps. He is not a coach. He holds onto bucks belt loop. He is a 💈 BARBER! Gentlemen you all have day jobs right? Now ask yourself if you were a successful trainer coach would you be cutting hair...... name one and I mean one student athlete that has shouted him out or said thank you, hell anything in social media over the years he has been claiming to be connected with the kids via NPA. This board created him by believing his BS and letting it go on for years now. Breaker boy still coaches kids and camps for DB’s and gets shout outs from kids all the times...... because he actually works directly with the kids. Now ask why ol De1 is just a bag of opinions with no substance or proof he is not just the bag holding friend of Buck cause he cuts their hair. Stop feeding his ego

I have mentioned several times on this board if you look at my previous post that he does not work for NPA and is a Troll. He holds bag dummy in a couple stations at NPA camps. He is not a coach. He holds onto bucks belt loop. He is a 💈 BARBER! Gentlemen you all have day jobs right? Now ask yourself if you were a successful trainer coach would you be cutting hair...... name one and I mean one student athlete that has shouted him out or said thank you, hell anything in social media over the years he has been claiming to be connected with the kids via NPA. This board created him by believing his BS and letting it go on for years now. Breaker boy still coaches kids and camps for DB’s and gets shout outs from kids all the times...... because he actually works directly with the kids. Now ask why ol De1 is just a bag of opinions with no substance or proof he is not just the bag holding friend of Buck cause he cuts their hair. Stop feeding his ego
Drag his ass

Knock the man'a behavior, if needed, but dont begrudge his chosen profession. That's tactless.

That's what I've noticed and commented on in another thread. On the one hand, de1 tells us they do nothing to influence a kid's decision, but when he wants to argue that NPA isn't anti-UT, he expresses his view that they "sent" some kids to UT. Can't have it both ways and that's why his credibility is such an issue.

Reactions: Brillovol
@Jackcrevol I want to add that I've never dissed the dude for his profession, I used to cringe when I saw others that did. I've just lost my sympathy for him.
Shoot any good barber keeps a wad of cash on hand to make change and I bet a lot goes unclaimed. I always had the impression a good barber that's fast and efficient does well for himself!

My father taught me growing up there are three people you tip almost 100% of the time. People that handle your food and drinks, people that handle your baggage, and people that cut your hair. There is nothing wrong with being a barber or a beautician heck if they are good at it they can be very lucrative.
I took a break from vol nation just when the boat was about to sink just to recenter myself I recommend de1 do the same. His post used to to be semi positive and tactful now they just seem bitter and mean. Life is to short to harbor such hateful feelings.

I’m sure if the kids have any sense or direction at home they won’t be influenced by camp coaches and I feel the whole npa thing is over blown. Our past decade is the biggest enemy in recruiting.

VN Store

Back