'21 TN ATH D’Arco Perkins-McAllister (TCU Signee)

He said he has " a good relationship with Trey, don't know if he is announced yet. "
Who is he speaking of

An NPA guy.... according to D1 we won’t be getting any of their guys

An NPA guy.... according to D1 we won’t be getting any of their guys

Those kids probably flush his opinion just like we do.

De1 - Yo miss me wit that Tennessee. u hv to go to Oklahoma! Riley a molder of men!

Cruit - Uh, okay. Anyways, just fade it in on the sides and make it clean

Last edited:
Did he say that? And remind me again who he is? Or says he is.
aint got time to explain it all. He's a VIP. works with Buck at NPA, amongst other things. Life time UT fan. knows many coaches etc. He is not happy that UT told on themselves and fired Corn Bread. So, he ain't letting any of his players that he trains go to UT. He's steering them to other schools.

aint got time to explain it all. He's a VIP. works with Buck at NPA, amongst other things. Life time UT fan. knows many coaches etc. He is not happy that UT told on themselves and fired Corn Bread. So, he ain't letting any of his players that he trains go to UT. He's steering them to other schools.
I surely hope he didn’t say that on here. I get being upset with how it was handled but to openly say he won’t let kids come here is a problem. No way Buck would openly pull kids away from UT. May need some VFLs to give him a call because that is some bs to dog our school.

I surely hope he didn’t say that on here. I get being upset with how it was handled but to openly say he won’t let kids come here is a problem. No way Buck would openly pull kids away from UT. May need some VFLs to give him a call because that is some bs to dog our school.
he aint hype on Huepel, that's for sure. He had a man crush on Jeremy. Many VFLs back him up, sadly.

D1 is one of my favorite posters here. It's sad to see the stance he's taken against UT

he aint hype on Huepel, that's for sure. He had a man crush on Jeremy. Many VFLs back him up, sadly.

D1 is one of my favorite posters here. It's sad to see the stance he's taken against UT
Which ones? I’d like to know legitimately. Most I know will give any coach a shot. In fact, a few even even wanted Pruitt gone. I think he is talking a lot about his own feelings than those around the program.

VN Store

Back