'19 TN ATH Cam Wynn

Wynn would likely be a defensive back at Tennessee maybe receiver.

Chattanooga IMO in the next few years will be a lot like the Murfreesboro area when it comes to recruiting. Getting this kid would go a long way in keeping in the good graces of the coaches in the Chattanooga/N. Georgia area. I've said it before but we can't let this kid become another Vonn Bell situation.

The kid would have to have Von Bell talent/ability to become another 'Von Bell situation'.

From the Chattanooga area. His team plays in the same district as my old high school. That district is very weak in most sports especially football.

Perhaps. But he's played well against Baylor, CAK, Webb, & Chatt Central this year alone, which is certainly better than "very weak".

I'll let the staff decide on this one. He's got some Javonta Peyton to his game, which I like. Class is almost filled up though, so I can imagine the grumblings around here if we took Cam. Either way, we need speed, and if we do land Cam, I'm happy because he is very fast.

Perhaps. But he's played well against Baylor, CAK, Webb, & Chatt Central this year alone, which is certainly better than "very weak".

I'll let the staff decide on this one. He's got some Javonta Peyton to his game, which I like. Class is almost filled up though, so I can imagine the grumblings around here if we took Cam. Either way, we need speed, and if we do land Cam, I'm happy because he is very fast.
Seen him play a bunch. Very talented but acts like he is only out there for himself on the field. Heard rumors about prima donna attitude issues. Hope he gets it all straightened out before signing day.
There is another ND player on that squad that may be even more talented than Cam. Number 16...don’t know his name. One to keep an eye on...think he is an underclassman

Wynn would likely be a defensive back at Tennessee maybe receiver.

Chattanooga IMO in the next few years will be a lot like the Murfreesboro area when it comes to recruiting. Getting this kid would go a long way in keeping in the good graces of the coaches in the Chattanooga/N. Georgia area. I've said it before but we can't let this kid become another Vonn Bell situation.
doubt it. Notre Dame is a private school, and generally looked down upon in the area. There might be some of that coaching in the same area brotherhood, but I doubt its too deep for ND's coaches.

Reactions: HawkVol2213
doubt it. Notre Dame is a private school, and generally looked down upon in the area. There might be some of that coaching in the same area brotherhood, but I doubt its too deep for ND's coaches.
Same team that went to state finals last year against Lausanne and Eric gray who is so beloved by this board. Not sure anyone is taking them lightly. Offense is explosive. Defense is way behind last years team

Same team that went to state finals last year against Lausanne and Eric gray who is so beloved by this board. Not sure anyone is taking them lightly. Offense is explosive. Defense is way behind last years team
Gray had 5 touchdowns and 283 yards, Wynn had 39 total yards in the state championship game last year.

Last edited:
No clue what the CB was about, more random and guessing than anything considering it came from Hart. Mods have said he's not on the radar. Walking on would probably be his only option.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Gray had 5 touchdowns and 283 yards, Wynn had 39 total yards in the state championship game last year.
Point being that the “school” was good enough to get there. Cam is not the focus of my point, pride in my alma mater is.

Lausanne has D1 talent all over the place. Beat Whitehaven. D2 AAand AAA have lots of talent spread out among a small amount of schools. Those schools usually, not always, beat public schools. We know why.....don’t want to go there.....but D2 schools have talent. Lausanne has much more

Point being that the “school” was good enough to get there. Cam is not the focus of my point, pride in my alma mater is.
2007 alum myself. wasn't saying looking down on the football program, we have made miles of improvement in that category. just talking about how the other schools/coaches might view ND from a personal relationship point of view.

Not wondering if he’s a take in Knoxville, just curious if anyone has heard what he’s thinking school wise.

Seen him play a bunch. Very talented but acts like he is only out there for himself on the field. Heard rumors about prima donna attitude issues. Hope he gets it all straightened out before signing day.
There is another ND player on that squad that may be even more talented than Cam. Number 16...don’t know his name. One to keep an eye on...think he is an underclassman
Here let me fix this. Here in the RF we use pre madonna.

Not wondering if he’s a take in Knoxville, just curious if anyone has heard what he’s thinking school wise.
Talk to his mom pretty frequently. He is keeping everything close to the vest and she is letting him make his own decision. Wouldnt be surprised if it was vandy for him.. he and mom love the Vols. Just not sure theres a spot

VN Store

Back