'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Now I'm not trying to be mean or anything but of Boo goes somewhere else alot of people in TN will not know who he is or care for that matter.
Now if he chooses TN, local legend, everyone will know who he is and give him props whenever they run into him. His name will be praised by locals and loved by all Vol fans. Simple decisions are simple decisions.

Now I'm not trying to be mean or anything but of Boo goes somewhere else alot of people in TN will not know who he is or care for that matter.
Now if he chooses TN, local legend, everyone will know who he is and give him props whenever they run into him. His name will be praised by locals and loved by all Vol fans. Simple decisions are simple decisions.
This kid a a potential 5 star athlete. Trust me, people are going to know his name

The people who keep up and care about college football will know who Carter is. This kid has electric speed and athleticism.

I'm not. Get best player you can to fit your system, regardless of area code. Too many pre madonnas in this world, go play for butt cut.
Well, it appears that Boo is a very good fit for Heupel, I would be very pleased if he decides too jump on board with the VOLs.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back