'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Heard it could be so was asking. Playing at a private school is not the answer I wanted to hear. I am hoping the info was wrong and he actually has good grades and a good ACT/SAT score.

nathan-fillion-are-you-stupid.gif

No one else has heard this rumor, and if they have they kept it to themselves. Just a future tip.... questioning an athletes academics is highly offensive if it's not valid. Especially in the black community. You obviously knew his mom was posting on here before you asked the question.
He’s trolling…. Just want to stir some 💩 up

That is a seriously loaded schedule. Holy cow. McCallie, South Pittsburg, CAK, Harding in Memphis? Wow. Definitely not gonna be a question of what level of competition he will be playing.
Harding in Memphis went 1-9 last year lol. But yes the schedule is loaded as usual for CCS. Silverdale was pretty good despite being extremely small on the line of scrimmage last year. Knox Webb edged them out for the region championship last year. Altho Silverdale did lose pretty much their whole secondary and now WR core with their star WR/S probably not playing this year. One of Lipscomb's players purposely hurt him on a kick return and he was out for a while which sucked for him bc he is a D1 baseball recruit and he couldn't do a workout with the Mets because he was injured

Also for those wondering about his grades, I wouldn't worry about it. My mutual connection to Boo said he's been even more focused on getting good grades since getting offers and has improved a ton in the classroom. He's at a good private school that gives him a good education and won't cut corners for him to play. Grades won't be a problem for Boo.

Also for those wondering about his grades, I wouldn't worry about it. My mutual connection to Boo said he's been even more focused on getting good grades since getting offers and has improved a ton in the classroom. He's at a good private school that gives him a good education and won't cut corners for him to play. Grades won't be a problem for Boo.
Hope it’s not like Nashville Christian. Seems like they dropped the ball on a highly rated recruit a couple of years ago

I can hear Neyland Stadium now, BOO! It would be awesome. I remember along time ago in the 80’s we had Richard Cooper. Everytime he got a sack or batted a pass or made a big play, the crowd would erupt Coop! Good memories! Bring on BOO! GBO!!!!
I remember when we would Boo during the Derek Dooley days.

VN Store

Back