'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

True or not, a lot of NPA kids are suddenly more interested in Kentucky and Ole Miss.

They turned it more into a business feeding kids to places in areas they wanted to expand camps into and in return get fed players in those areas. They don’t have to do that with TN as they are established instate. They had the TCU thing going with Patterson then he left and those kids left too making it obvious. I fully get it from a business standpoint but my frustration is from some of the handling of the recruitments where your wasting and dragging out TN resources only to rip it out from under them. Just leave us out of it if you have no intention to let the kids make their own decision

I do not think we have to worry about KY with this kid. Bama GA Clemson sure. In CHRIST Alone

Wow!!! This is elite stuff, he’d kill it in this system!! Video game stats every game.

That QB that threw it is a 3 star QB that transferred to his school from Arizona. Boo will play RB and CB this year. They have 2025 WR AJ Wallace (Has an offer from us) too who will play corner on the other side of the field for defense

Wow!!! This is elite stuff, he’d kill it in this system!! Video game stats every game.

The more I see of both Carter and Spillman the more I think both are slam dunk 5 stars in the 24 class. Next year’s class has a chance to be scary good with where we are already with Echols and Spillman. Can you imagine if we were to get Carter as well?

The more I see of both Carter and Spillman the more I think both are slam dunk 5 stars in the 24 class. Next year’s class has a chance to be scary good with where we are already with Echols and Spillman. Can you imagine if we were to get Carter as well?
Beasley, Carter, Spillman, and Thompson are must gets for the 2024 class. We need all of them on board by the Orange and White game

who is the last Chattanooga/suburb kid to go to UT? I know there are more but the only 3 names that are sticking out at the moment are Eric westmoreland Eddie Moore Gerald Riggs. I feel like there was a kid out of rhea county.

who is the last Chattanooga/suburb kid to go to UT? I know there are more but the only 3 names that are sticking out at the moment are Eric westmoreland Eddie Moore Gerald Riggs. I feel like there was a kid out of rhea county.
Colton Jumper out of Baylor, Jacques Smith out of Ooltewah was pretty solid.

Andy Kelly was from Rhea County, but that's going back a long time (35-ish years).

VN Store

Back