'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

NPA kid I believe. Of course he hasn’t visited Tennessee and of course he’s been to Kentucky this spring.

We’ve been so bad for so long that most in state kids aren’t Tennessee fans - so it’s easy for the felon barber and Buck to steer kids away. But it won’t be long before Tennessee is the hype school and the NPA kids will be lining up to come here despite their grimey handlers best efforts.

Good luck bad mouthing Tennessee while we’re winning 9+ games every year and scoring 45ppg, while praising Kensucky and TCU.

We’ve been so bad for so long that most in state kids aren’t Tennessee fans - so it’s easy for the felon barber and Buck to steer kids away. But it won’t be long before Tennessee is the hype school and the NPA kids will be lining up to come here despite their grimey handlers best efforts.

Good luck bad mouthing Tennessee while we’re winning 9+ games every year and scoring 45ppg, while praising Kensucky and TCU.

Pruitt must have made some deal with them for the 2022 class and his firing messed it uo. Otherwise no other reason to play games with the large in state school and a staff that is actually full of good dudes easy to get along with.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Pruitt must have made some deal with them for the 2022 class and his firing messed it uo. Otherwise no other reason to play games with the large in state school and a staff that is actually full of good dudes easy to get along with.

It became clear once Supercuts admitted to taking money - then claiming the taking of money had nothing to do with where the kids went. 🙄

Firing Pruitt meant no more under the table money for NPA.

And our strong NIL game cuts out the need to pay handlers.

A) ********** Buck and NPA

B) 100% agree with the above. Starting with this class we've got no time to be f'ing around with players who don't want to be a part of what Heup and Co. are building. If they want to go to a couple of mid-tier schools like UK/OM and TCU then by all means. But I have a feeling that UT will spend less and less time with those kids who are clearly being steered elsewhere by pimps like Buck. Hate it for the kids, but until those pimps are out of the picture it is what it is. Sanders going to go play for a piece of human garbage at a school that's never one jack sh!t and we're going to sign a Top 5 OL class without him. By all means big fella, go for it...

NPA kid I believe. Of course he hasn’t visited Tennessee and of course he’s been to Kentucky this spring.
He was here for a Junior Day earlier in the year and has been up several times already. AP later said he was just putting out in-state 2024 targets on the War Room and didn't mean anything by it

It became clear once Supercuts admitted to taking money - then claiming the taking of money had nothing to do with where the kids went. 🙄

Firing Pruitt meant no more under the table money for NPA.

And our strong NIL game cuts out the need to pay handlers.

Ole Miss and Kentucky still have to pay handlers. Kids still haven’t quite wised up yet.

I hope so. I'll believe it when I see it. With the way the Wade(s) recruitment went down (when they were ready to commit to UT) and with what people close to Bussell have said about NPA pushing UK hard I have my doubts.

TN wanted one of the Wades. Not the one that insisted on being a QB. They were going to the same school

Buck is Buck Fitzgerald. Played at Pearl-Cohn for his dad, and then Tennessee. Runs NPA in Nashville, but has not done much to help steer kids toward his alma mater, and if you believe some stories, true or not, actively pushes kids toward schools like UK and TCU. I'm not sure Buck posts on VN.
True or not, a lot of NPA kids are suddenly more interested in Kentucky and Ole Miss.

TN wanted one of the Wades. Not the one that insisted on being a QB. They were going to the same school

They would have taken both. Both were absolutely set to commit to UT at one point in time. I believe VQ even had commit videos. But you're right TN did not view the one brother as a QB and they told him such.

This kid is solid.
Great tackling form. Very quick and gets in and out of tight spots.

Future NB. Can never have enough of those.

VN Store

Back