'24 TN ATH Boo Carter

bigl3327

Some advice mom.... come here with thick skin. There will be some that comment in ways that don't represent the majority of us. They may even try to bait you into arguments and say very unsavory things to you. Do your best to ignore those few people and know that the majority of us have your back and want Boo on Rocky Top. GBO🍊

De La Cloobs

The Vol is strong in this one.
Some advice mom.... come here with thick skin. There will be some that comment in ways that don't represent the majority of us. They may even try to bait you into arguments and say very unsavory things to you. Do your best to ignore those few people and know that the majority of us have your back and want Boo on Rocky Top. GBO🍊
We should reverberate this message off the halls of this forum a hundred times.

Also, stay away from the football forum.

Nashvegas31

I don’t think anyone has said anything in regards to the kid personally and anything negative in thread has been toward what has appeared to be an organization not being too kind to the Vols since Pruitt was let go. Very odd recruitments in the last year and a half with most of them

HoleInTheRoof

Retired Thread Starter
I don’t think anyone has said anything in regards to the kid personally and anything negative in thread has been toward what has appeared to be an organization not being too kind to the Vols since Pruitt was let go. Very odd recruitments in the last year and a half with most of them
Agreed. By all accounts the kid is a baller and I hope he’s a Vol.

The comments were because - as most regulars know - NPA has a reputation of steering kids away from Tennessee. Supercuts Conley all but confirmed this and had a long history of logging in here and trash talking the program while hyping up the likes of TCU and Kentucky. So the backlash has to do with that. Not the individual player - who I hope ends up at Tennessee.

bigl3327

My comments weren't specifically directed at anything that has been said for this particular recruit. I noticed his mom had joined the board, and provided a necessary warning label for a parent of a recruit treading these waters. You've seen the sh!t shows in previous years.

#Vol4Life1991

We are FINALLY coming! 🚂 🍊
Agreed. By all accounts the kid is a baller and I hope he’s a Vol.

The comments were because - as most regulars know - NPA has a reputation of steering kids away from Tennessee. Supercuts Conley all but confirmed this and had a long history of logging in here and trash talking the program while hyping up the likes of TCU and Kentucky. So the backlash has to do with that. Not the individual player - who I hope ends up at Tennessee.
I know who supercuts is 🙄 but I seen the name buck thrown around with him too. What is buck’s name on here? I’m pretty sure I know and seen the poster, but “buck” isn’t ringing a bell for me…

cncchris33

I know who supercuts is 🙄 but I seen the name buck thrown around with him too. What is buck’s name on here? I’m pretty sure I know and seen the poster, but “buck” isn’t ringing a bell for me…
Buck is Buck Fitzgerald. Played at Pearl-Cohn for his dad, and then Tennessee. Runs NPA in Nashville, but has not done much to help steer kids toward his alma mater, and if you believe some stories, true or not, actively pushes kids toward schools like UK and TCU. I'm not sure Buck posts on VN.

#Vol4Life1991

We are FINALLY coming! 🚂 🍊
Buck is Buck Fitzgerald. Played at Pearl-Cohn for his dad, and then Tennessee. Runs NPA in Nashville, but has not done much to help steer kids toward his alma mater, and if you believe some stories, true or not, actively pushes kids toward schools like UK and TCU. I'm not sure Buck posts on VN.
Aww ok… I was thinking he was a known vn poster like supercuts. Gotcha

Glitch

Have a cheagle ride and a cup of shut up.
My comments weren't specifically directed at anything that has been said for this particular recruit. I noticed his mom had joined the board, and provided a necessary warning label for a parent of a recruit treading these waters. You've seen the sh!t shows in previous years.
Yes. On one hand, it is great to get the perspective of a parent and allow us to better understand the background of the recruiting process. On the other, there are a bunch of idjits sitting behind keyboards that either don't know or don't care that each of these players' threads represents a real person with family and friends. I have not seen many family members be able to successfully filter out the idjits. My advice to family or close friends of recruits is to not read their player's thread or if you really want to do so please use the ignore feature liberally.

Montrell Hardy

Things may be changing.
It's good to see NPA back involved with UT.
I hope so. I'll believe it when I see it. With the way the Wade(s) recruitment went down (when they were ready to commit to UT) and with what people close to Bussell have said about NPA pushing UK hard I have my doubts.

Cosmo Kramer

I love Beer🍻🍻
I hope so. I'll believe it when I see it. With the way the Wade(s) recruitment went down (when they were ready to commit to UT) and with what people close to Bussell have said about NPA pushing UK hard I have my doubts.
TN wanted one of the Wades. Not the one that insisted on being a QB. They were going to the same school

DaddyChad

True or not, a lot of NPA kids are suddenly more interested in Kentucky and Ole Miss.

DaddyChad

He was posting circa 2009, but I'm not sure when Buck had his fill of this place. It was probably all the terrible dad jokes and nothing to do with the vitriolic animosity people direct at former players and their families. *I keed. I keed.*
I can’t remember his username but I remember the crap show vaguely I believe. This was back when LordVader and some of those guys posted on here right?

Montrell Hardy

TN wanted one of the Wades. Not the one that insisted on being a QB. They were going to the same school
They would have taken both. Both were absolutely set to commit to UT at one point in time. I believe VQ even had commit videos. But you're right TN did not view the one brother as a QB and they told him such.

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
This kid is solid.
Great tackling form. Very quick and gets in and out of tight spots.

Future NB. Can never have enough of those.

VN Store