'24 TN ATH Boo Carter

His mom literally verified that grades are not an issue in the post right before yours.
Actually, I did read that and you can follow my response and see about it being a private school is not the answer I was looking for. She said his grades are fine then I’ll take her word for it. She addresses it.

bigl3327

You think it may have been sent while I was responding to a post that was earlier before I got to her post.
That is very possible and plausible, but absolutely no way for me to know if it wasn't my post. I don't have any issues with you, so don't take any of this to heart. The question about his academic standing just kind of struck a nerve.

bigl3327

Actually, I did read that and you can follow my response and see about it being a private school is not the answer I was looking for. She said his grades are fine then I’ll take her word for it. She addresses it.
Dude, asking that question makes no sense right now. He's a '24 recruit. I get that somebody might have told you otherwise, but keep that to yourself. Then saying you'll take his mom's word that his grades are fine comes across even worse.

That is very possible and plausible, but absolutely no way for me to know if it wasn't my post. I don't have any issues with you, so don't take any of this to heart. The question about his academic standing just kind of struck a nerve.
It’s a rumor and why not let his mom address it. Go to the person instead of behind their back. Coach did say he was a terrific and personable young man.

bigl3327

It’s a rumor and why not let his mom address it. Go to the person instead of behind their back. Coach did say he was a terrific and personable young man.
No one else has heard this rumor, and if they have they kept it to themselves. Just a future tip.... questioning an athletes academics is highly offensive if it's not valid. Especially in the black community. You obviously knew his mom was posting on here before you asked the question.

#Vol4Life1991

We are FINALLY coming! 🚂 🍊
No one else has heard this rumor, and if they have they kept it to themselves. Just a future tip.... questioning an athletes academics is highly offensive if it's not valid. Especially in the black community. You obviously knew his mom was posting on here before you asked the question.
He’s trolling…. Just want to stir some 💩 up

Devo182

"Well Known Member" TWSS
"Well spoken" 2.0.

But some still don't get how "well spoken" can be offensive either. As if it should be noteworthy that a recruit has a decent grasp of the English language. 😒 Just shows one's expectations of the person. Smh

Helton1

Again, his mom handled it better than some of you guys.
It is just really weird you asked. Would it have been weird if his mom wasn’t on the message board? No, probably not. But it’s weird to ask a question like that on a message board (which is essentially something 1,000 will read) when his mom is active in it. It would be like you going on stage in front of 1,000 people with a mic and asking his mom “are grades a concern here?”. Which sure, a reporter can do. But not a fan. Not cool.

“We aren’t handling it well” because we know it wasn’t cool. Boo’s mom is handling it well because she is great and knows how to fend off people asking odd questions.

Orange.

Pocket presents
Boo great with everything he is in the clear to go wherever he would like to go! Just be patient and wait on Commitment Day…
This answer is full of grace, finesse, and patience. I already knew Boo was a great athlete. The odds that he is of high character too just shot through the roof. Thanks for posting.

Orange.

Pocket presents
That is a seriously loaded schedule. Holy cow. McCallie, South Pittsburg, CAK, Harding in Memphis? Wow. Definitely not gonna be a question of what level of competition he will be playing.
Great point.

And two other questions that got lost in the shuffle that I would like to hear about:
Your son has Tyreek Hill type quickness. How did he like Nico throwing him the football?
and
Is commitment day before the start of the season?

That is a seriously loaded schedule. Holy cow. McCallie, South Pittsburg, CAK, Harding in Memphis? Wow. Definitely not gonna be a question of what level of competition he will be playing.
Harding in Memphis went 1-9 last year lol. But yes the schedule is loaded as usual for CCS. Silverdale was pretty good despite being extremely small on the line of scrimmage last year. Knox Webb edged them out for the region championship last year. Altho Silverdale did lose pretty much their whole secondary and now WR core with their star WR/S probably not playing this year. One of Lipscomb's players purposely hurt him on a kick return and he was out for a while which sucked for him bc he is a D1 baseball recruit and he couldn't do a workout with the Mets because he was injured

VN Store