'22 TN ATH Barion Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s why boosters screwed everything to take Fulmer and Pruitt out now. They knew with transfers and the upcoming in state class and next yrs schedule that this could be their only shot to take back control without fan pushback. They knew full well the consequences but only cared about long term control. Unfortunately they were cheap asses in the process trying to skip a buyout and did everything the wrong way.

Very true but being cheap is a repeated track record. Since 2012 not 1 proven top tier coach and thus the results we keep getting.

It’s why boosters screwed everything to take Fulmer and Pruitt out now. They knew with transfers and the upcoming in state class and next yrs schedule that this could be their only shot to take back control without fan pushback. They knew full well the consequences but only cared about long term control. Unfortunately they were cheap asses in the process trying to skip a buyout and did everything the wrong way.
Should’ve fired Pruitt immediately after the Kentucky game. Instead, we wait 3 more months.

Reactions: volsfan_17
Spending a lot of money to be cheap!

I’ve learned over time that it’s rare to find people that look at the overall picture. They think about either only their departments funds or their personal funds and not the sum. They think let’s save on a buyout but don’t think about the lawyer fees in combination with a settled buyout likely come out even. Then you lose because your program is in a the gutter

Reactions: de1conley
I’ve learned over time that it’s rare to find people that look at the overall picture. They think about either only their departments funds or their personal funds and not the sum. They think let’s save on a buyout but don’t think about the lawyer fees in combination with a settled buyout likely come out even. Then you lose because your program is in a the gutter

I’m an attorney. Sign me up wherever they pay $10 million dollars to review a case for a couple of months.

Even at the rates those guys were getting, those fees aren’t touching the kind of money for Pruitt’s full buyout.

And I’ve learned since joining this board that narratives have no bend to them. Straight all the way from creation to end. I see what you’re selling but I both see and agree with seasoned legal minds advising Plowman that rewarding a cheater for underhanded dealings isn’t exactly fiscally sensible.

Reactions: Volator and VolGee4
I’m an attorney. Sign me up wherever they pay $10 million dollars to review a case for a couple of months.

Even at the rates those guys were getting, those fees aren’t touching the kind of money for Pruitt’s full buyout.

Correct and it makes ZERO logival sense on the university's part. Just shows how dumb they are and how little they think before theybdo the dumb 💩 they do.

LOL, Pruitt was a fool and this class was going to implode anyway with horrible management of the program. Kids want to compete, Pruitt was making sure that wasn't happening. We have not gone cheap, we just can't attract a hire worth top tier money, plain and simple. We pay plenty.

Correct and it makes ZERO logival sense on the university's part. Just shows how dumb they are and how little they think before theybdo the dumb 💩 they do.
You missed VolGee4 point entirely. The legal fees would be significantly less than the full buyout. Don’t quit your barber job as logic is not your strong suit.

You didn't pick up what he was putting down in that post. No surprising. You are only actually good at picking things up if they are in a McDonald's bag.

Logival must be completely different than logical. Or your reading comprehension is ****.

Logival must be completely different than logical. Or your reading comprehension is ****.

Shows many must not understand simple economics 12.8 was his buyout. Now that the lawyers are involved that will drive up cost. Plus all the staff included and Brumbaugh UT will not save money. Also we're not in English or spelling smart guy. This is a free message board and I'm not worried about spell check.

Reactions: scvolfan7
A business decision to never start lol. He won’t play a meaningful down for them ever. Mark it down.

hmmm.
I think he's the most talented as soon as he gets to campus. But Bryce will have 2 years on him and still only be a sophomore. He'll be ready for a breakout year.

But Bryce could be a 3 year guy, and leave in 2023 draft and Ty will be right there Fall of 2023

So...back to Brown. Anything new on his recruitment?

Probably will only sign like 6 kids this year lol jk, but really Seems like we’re to far behind in this 22’ class . I don’t know how many people on here said we should have fired JP back in Nov if we was going to be but waiting around got us to this point . Now we are playing catch up . Mise well just wait till the 23’ class to come around .

Shows many must not understand simple economics 12.8 was his buyout. Now that the lawyers are involved that will drive up cost. Plus all the staff included and Brumbaugh UT will not save money. Also we're not in English or spelling smart guy. This is a free message board and I'm not worried about spell check.

Not sure you understand how that works, but there’s no need to expound on it.

Probably will only sign like 6 kids this year lol jk, but really Seems like we’re to far behind in this 22’ class . I don’t know how many people on here said we should have fired JP back in Nov if we was going to be but waiting around got us to this point . Now we are playing catch up . Mise well just wait till the 23’ class to come around .

It’s a catch 22 because if we had done it in November, the new staff probacly scrambles to close in December on the 21 class. Some of those kids probably go elsewhere.

Reactions: LittleVol

The change had to be in Dec. But, a big part of “being behind” is that we hired a head coach who brought almost his entire offensive staff that didn’t recruit 4/5 star kids nor did they really recruit TN. So, they had no relationships. We have one guy that has that in SEC footprint.

Reactions: ThreatLevelOrange
we should’ve fired him the moment he fired Brumfield during the Kentucky game.

Reactions: ChrisVFL
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back