'22 TN ATH Barion Brown

LittleVol

Nothing better than good VOL Football
De1, you serious Clark? I couldn’t care less what he thinks of me. I’m just saying he is a member of the Alabama football team. They are the enemy. Therefore, he is the enemy now. His decision is behind him and I’m fine with him making a choice. He didn’t choose Tennessee so he no longer matters to us.
Enemy to you and most "Vol" fans. But there are no enemy programs for people who work in recruiting.

Orange Raid

Hey I get that, I do! But most people on these message boards are not people who work in recruiting. Really, no offense to De1 at all. I understand De1’s point of view being in that recruiting world, but most of us just love our Vols football. If you ain’t one of us, you’re against us simple as that. We don’t give a da#% about the whole state of Alabama, the whole state of Alabama, the whole state of Alabama, We don’t give a da#% about the whole state of Alabama, We’re from Tennessee!!

de1conley

Hey I get that, I do! But most people on these message boards are not people who work in recruiting. Really, no offense to De1 at all. I understand De1’s point of view being in that recruiting world, but most of us just love our Vols football. If you ain’t one of us, you’re against us simple as that. We don’t give a da#% about the whole state of Alabama, the whole state of Alabama, the whole state of Alabama, We don’t give a da#% about the whole state of Alabama, We’re from Tennessee!!

I've sang that song in the locker room before but no kid is an enemy to me because of his collegiate decision. And I get your point but any grown up saying anything other than I wish the kid the best seriously takes fandom way to serious.

Maxwell865

Vol 4 Lyfe
Blake11367: Any Barion Brown update?

Callahan: Brown is still pretty wide open at this point. He's sort of a wild card in this in-state class for multiple reasons. If I had to guess right now, I think there's a better chance that he ends up going somewhere other than Tennessee. But the Vols are still in the picture, and he's talented enough that they're not likely to give up on him any time soon. He and safety D'Arco Perkins-McAllister, who is on Brown's 7-on-7 team and trains with him through Nashville-based National Playmakers Academy, recently made plans for an official visit to TCU the weekend of June 18, so the Horned Frogs could be a bit of a darkhorse for Brown.

But Brown has liked Alabama for a while, and some other major programs are still in the picture. I still could see that one going any of a few different directions.

VN Store

Sponsors