‘23 TN LB Arion Carter (Tennessee)

so he initially put himself out there as a rb and wasn't that highly recruited. his fall tape of him at linebacker caused him to blow up. he just kills kids.

we'll see but i dont think being two days late to offer is going to be a major swing here. now beating bama straight up for a kid they want is another story.

he's on the same 7-7 team as conyer and herring and there's some nice tenn support around him so we should be in it.

Well Memphis and Tennessee/Bama/USC isn't really fair to compare like that. I'm sure he loves what Memphis offered but now there are better options, similar to Kaleb Webb and ECU last year

Even Memphis knows the deal. All the programs at that level do

Reactions: ACvol3
Well Memphis and Tennessee/Bama/USC isn't really fair to compare like that. I'm sure he loves what Memphis offered but now there are better options, similar to Kaleb Webb and ECU last year
Wasn't comparing anything to anything....I just asked if he had de-committed from Memphis. It appears that he hasn't yet done so.

And to think Memphis got the Number 1 recruit in the country (top 5 maybe) back in the 80's

Xavier Crawford.
200.gif

Seriously................What could have been??

VN Store

Back