'21 TN ATH Andre Turrentine (Tennessee signee - Transfer from Ohio St.)

2/3 out of our top targets in the state says UP to me. And that’s not counting Eason who was also always a want from this staff. Not many athletic big freaks like Thomas out there.
tenor.gif

He was the one kid from the state I really wanted in Knoxville.

Why?

I don't see how he's ranked so high. The kid we have committed from Knoxville/Chtt Baylor is a better player, and I'm not sure he doesn't get recruited over.

This is not a loss imo. Ask Jabari Small what he thinks of this kid..

Why?

I don't see how he's ranked so high. The kid we have committed from Knoxville/Chtt Baylor is a better player, and I'm not sure he doesn't get recruited over.

This is not a loss imo. Ask Jabari Small what he thinks of this kid..
I watched him play. He makes plays.

Thomas was a very nice win by this staff; no doubt. And locking up Lawrence, especially so early, was also a good job by this staff. I really liked last year's class, fwiw.

I still think Turrentine (IF he sticks with OSU) is a big miss. I'm not that upset with losing the TE, Bringingstool(?), as I think it's going to be difficult for this staff to recruit a top-tier TE unless the position in Chaney's offense matures to something more than an extra blocker.
We’ve lost highly ranked instate (and in Leroy Thompson’s case, LOCAL) throughout our history. When we recruit equal or better (Reggie Cobb) replacements and coach them up, that’s when we’ve been the best in our history. National recruits are like most cattle...they head to the nicest looking pasture.

We know the poster...and LIKE this sarcasm from him. 😏
I thought he was supposed to be dead by now. Even said my goodbye to him and all. Imagine my surprise when he was still posting today.

I'm beginning to think @Bassmaster_Vol may not have been honest with us about having Corona.

I thought he was supposed to be dead by now. Even said my goodbye to him and all. Imagine my surprise when he was still posting today.

I'm beginning to think @Bassmaster_Vol may not have been honest with us about having Corona.
He wanted to see how we reacted to his demise without changing his screenname.

Winning more games is something this staff not only has to do, it's what they're paid to do.

If we can win 8-9 regular-season games this year and next, it will only help with recruiting.
So like last season. Expecting more to be honest.

VN Store

Back