Tiyon Evans transferring to Louisville

Was it the SEC? Grades? Parents? Coach problem? What?🤔 Surely it wasn’t running against everyone in the SEC?

Where you at transfer portal? Where is our running back that isn’t scared of the SEC? We need a brutal running back.

If Evans earns a Blutarsky GPA (0.0) this semester, I think he has to pass 18 hours during Spring semester at UofL to play next Fall. That’s usually 5 or 6 classes. Don’t think Summer school counts on the 18 hr rule.

Maybe he’ll somehow pass a few classes this Fall at UT, but we keep hearing that classes weren’t on his agenda.

Whatev, Dude. Good luck.

Reactions: tennrich1
Wish he would of stayed at TN but Satterfield is a good coach and person. Satterfield should be good for Tiyon. Hopefully he is stays healthy and rushes for about 250 on Kentucky.

Satterfield is overrated

I mean this has to be his grades right? Doesn't he have to sit out?

Are the grade requirements really that much less at Louisville though? Maybe they are and I just don’t realize it, but seems like he wouldn’t be able to get into Louisville if grades were an issue.

Are the grade requirements really that much less at Louisville though? Maybe they are and I just don’t realize it, but seems like he wouldn’t be able to get into Louisville if grades were an issue.
I honestly have no idea. I just don't understand why else he would up and transfer. He was doing great here until he got hurt. The whole situation is odd.

Reactions: tbh and Doberman
A1: In order to meet the criteria of the one-time transfer exception, the student-athlete must:
• Transfer from a four-year collegiate institution to an NCAA Division I school;
• Leave their current four-year school academically eligible;
• Have not transferred previously from another four-year institution, and
• Certify in writing, along with their new head coach, they did not have direct or indirect communication with the new school’s athletics staff prior to entering the NCAA Transfer Portal.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back