Tiyon Evans transferring to Louisville

VolsSince78

If Evans earns a Blutarsky GPA (0.0) this semester, I think he has to pass 18 hours during Spring semester at UofL to play next Fall. That’s usually 5 or 6 classes. Don’t think Summer school counts on the 18 hr rule.

Maybe he’ll somehow pass a few classes this Fall at UT, but we keep hearing that classes weren’t on his agenda.

Whatev, Dude. Good luck.

JCHateSteve

Recovering Lurk
Are the grade requirements really that much less at Louisville though? Maybe they are and I just don’t realize it, but seems like he wouldn’t be able to get into Louisville if grades were an issue.
I honestly have no idea. I just don't understand why else he would up and transfer. He was doing great here until he got hurt. The whole situation is odd.

s1216

Old and orange
A1: In order to meet the criteria of the one-time transfer exception, the student-athlete must:
• Transfer from a four-year collegiate institution to an NCAA Division I school;
• Leave their current four-year school academically eligible;
• Have not transferred previously from another four-year institution, and
• Certify in writing, along with their new head coach, they did not have direct or indirect communication with the new school’s athletics staff prior to entering the NCAA Transfer Portal.

VN Store