Titans going to AFC championship

Henry is a beast. The Titans need to pay him and make him the face of the franchise. MM8 is not the face of the franchise. Pretty sure he will be gone in the off season.
Since MM is 2nd string and been 2nd I am about positive Henry is the face.

Reactions: rickyyrs
LSU by 25+ if the DL shows up and the secondary is adequate. Clemson by 15 probable because Dabo is a better scheming coach than the orangutan.

If you are talking about Coach O, (that disparaging name call is no class) Ed doesn't run the offense. Ed lets his assistants coach. LSU looked like a machine this year. Guess you missed that.

Regretting I didnt put some money on the Titans to make the Super Bowl at the first of the year. The odds had to be around 2000/2500 to 1.......🤦‍♂️

I wouldn't think you woulda gotten more than -----ACTUALLY The odds were 40-1 for Tenn to win the Super Bowl. Preseason Odds per Vegas Insider.

Henry is an absolute monster. He is so freakin huge and quick. Still, the real MVP is that Titans D. Jackson got his yards when the titans went into a soft zone. They controlled that game. Hoping for a Texans win today.

Your a big boy ain't you
I was 32 years old when Tennessee finally got an NFL team. I had just moved here to SW Florida and already had a favorite team that had one of my favorite Vols on it. And it wasn't the flocking Tennessee Oilers. I'm not sure if I want them to lose in the conference championship or lose in the SB.

I don't really follow the NFL, but can't help but get giddy that the Titans beat the Patriots and then the Ravens. They were underdogs in both games. I love a good underdog story and hope they win the AFC championship and go on to the Super Bowl. Will be a nice change from watching the Patriots regardless.
On another note, who do you pick to win the cfb championship? I'll take LSU, but not betting against the spread.
I'm personally beyond GAS about the CFB NC. It is a legitimate NC because both won their conferences and both are unbeaten, but the hyp is a real turn off to me. I just don't care.

And as a non-NFL fan, I have to say... Go Titans!

Watching the Chiefs run over Texans, don’t see Titans playing past next week. But they did great to get this far.

Henry is a beast. The Titans need to pay him and make him the face of the franchise. MM8 is not the face of the franchise. Pretty sure he will be gone in the off season.
Henry is an absolute stud and I can't wait to see how well he does moving forward. Meanwhile, I hope he cuts off that big turd sticking out of his helmet.

Like Harrison Bailey's 2 teammates that signed with LSU? Screw you and LSWhoo

Woah woah slow down there internet tough guy. I never said we don't compete head to head with LSU EVER. I said we compete head to head for more recruits with Clemson. I can see reading comprehension isn't your strong point. Next time I'll draw pictures.

As much as I like the story and yes, I realize it's the NFL, but for those clamouring for a 8, 12 or 16 game playoff...
That's like Florida or Penn State being in the final 4 right now, upsetting LSU and OSU.
Pretty sure it's been decided that those 2 teams are NOT one of the best teams out there. Don't give me an "exciting" playoff run of upsets to diminish what was accomplished during the season.
Now that my rant is over, I've never pulled for the Titans because I didn't like McNair and when I was younger we only had rabbit ears so we HAD to watch the Titans every week... but it's hard not to pull for them. How about Henry with the jump pass???

Next weeks games should both be interesting... assuming that they will be GB at SF and Tenn at KC. I could see both of those games going either way.

I was 32 years old when Tennessee finally got an NFL team. I had just moved here to SW Florida and already had a favorite team that had one of my favorite Vols on it. And it wasn't the flocking Tennessee Oilers. I'm not sure if I want them to lose in the conference championship or lose in the SB.
Good for you. Why even open a titans thread?

Woah woah slow down there internet tough guy. I never said we don't compete head to head with LSU EVER. I said we compete head to head for more recruits with Clemson. I can see reading comprehension isn't your strong point. Next time I'll draw pictures.

Only that this year we lose 2 to them? Clemson getting recruits we want is not an issue when we were relevant. LSU is in the SEC. And unless the Vols are in that NC game I pull for who ever is playing against Bama, LSU etc. With the one exception being Ohio State.

VN Store

Back