Time to take back The Tommy

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
Big, big game for UT coming up. You KNOW Memphis wants to avenge our signature win last year. We are coming off a defensive embarrassment against Kentucky. I'm calling for an energetic, packed-house, high-tempered game, and I really hope that we can keep up the intensity from Memorial.

Big, big game for UT coming up. You KNOW Memphis wants to avenge our signature win last year. We are coming off a defensive embarrassment against Kentucky. I'm calling for an energetic, packed-house, high-tempered game, and I really hope that we can keep up the intensity from Memorial.
Gonna be a good one I'd imagine. Gotta think both teams will be up for it.

I know South Carolina and Vanderbilt ain't Memphis, but I'm pretty encouraged with how UT has played in three of the last four halves.

Hopefully we won't come in overconfident, with them being ranked, unlike us.

I hope we have a little swagger...if anything respect for their homecourt.

Better not be any hubris though...this team hasn't shown anything on the floor this year to merit any...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I hope we have a little swagger...if anything respect for their homecourt.

Better not be any hubris though...this team hasn't shown anything on the floor this year to merit any...

Respect for our own homecourt or are you thinking the game's in Memphis?

This Memphis game is huge. This team needs a signature win against a good team. They aren't what they were last year, but they're still a good team. The problem is i can see Tyreke Evans putting 30 on us...

This Memphis game is huge. This team needs a signature win against a good team. They aren't what they were last year, but they're still a good team. The problem is i can see Tyreke Evans putting 30 on us...
Georgetown and Marquette are both better than Memphis.

Looks like I'll be standing in line for quite a while Saturday. It'll be worth it, however.

Georgetown and Marquette are both better than Memphis.

I agree, but I talkin more about the confidence factor. We haven't had a big win since Marquette and we would have lost that game had Chism not stepped up and played his guts out. This teams needs a big win, a really big win from a confidence standpoint...

VN Store

Back