Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
Like I have said, he isn’t coming here. Nor is he going to SC or Auburn.

Freeze currently 'won't entertain' S.C. opening

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."

Lmao, is this your first season reading coach quotes ever??? Just wow...

When you are engulfed in your faith and have the ability to do what you are passionate about (college football), then why would you leave?

Liberty has shown a commitment to growing their program into a DI competitor. They have the funding to support that ambition. And, by the grace of God, Freeze has been given a second chance.

Those are some powerful force and encourages loyalty.
That's one take

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."

How about we offer him:
5 million a year
his wife gets a lifetime pass to Dollywood
he gets a lifetime pass to the Mouses Ear

I'm not going to be the coach at Alabama ( Nick Saban). Crazy, Tubberville is the only coach in the Senate.

I guess I mistakenly assumed you were part of the morality police.. I apologize.
100%
when it comes to Freeze...”my rod and thy staff, they comfort me”. (Whosoever arguest against this Shall not reaperth thy SEC bounty).

Yeah sure, how many coaches have said the same and did the exact opposite?
It’s in the middle of a season, so what would you expect him to say?
He may never go to SC or UT but if the right school offered him the right money he’d be gone as soon as the seasons over.

Mods —- please save this thread into the “classic” bin. All these opinions are absolutely hilarious!!!

Translation: $how me the Money!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Your a fool if you believe that...If Tennessee comes calling he'll be here faster than you can blink.

I’m totally at peace staying with my current employer as long as they’ll have me. And I’m not entertaining any other offers. Except for maybe if I can’t get a couple million more at the competitor a few states over.

Reactions: CSVol

Wow just can't believe anybody would think this statement is true. His agent is talking to everyone behind the scenes

Well no duh, but I guarantee at the end of the season he will entertaining those ideas.

But I’d also bet everything I have on him not coming to the SEC. I would say he ends up at Michigan when they fire their coach.

VN Store

Back