Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
Like I have said, he isn’t coming here. Nor is he going to SC or Auburn.

Freeze currently 'won't entertain' S.C. opening

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."
Hate to break it to you but Santa Claus isn’t real

I guess I mistakenly assumed you were part of the morality police.. I apologize.

Not me. I know Freeze screwed up and he knows it. I believe in second chances. And I would love for that second chance to be with the Vols. I just don’t think Fulmer would hire him.

As I've said before, do you guys not know how loaded Liberty is? They're trying to be the Baptist Notre Dame. They very well may pay him a ton of money to get them on the map.

Not me. I know Freeze screwed up and he knows it. I believe in second chances. And I would love for that second chance to be with the Vols. I just don’t think Fulmer would hire him.
Agree with you. Also know that this is going to haunt us for a good long while. Freeze is not only the best available coach but he also wants to be at Tennessee; it’s his dream job. The money for buying out Pruitt will look like chump change when all of this is said and done. We’ll go on to hire another crappy up and coming coach and suck for another decade while Smart, Mullen and Freeze kick our ass week in and out.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point,"
The key words right there. Ask him again when the season is over. He currently has an undefeated team and he's not going to kill their momentum by saying he's ready to entertain other jobs. He would 100% take any sec job

Lane Kiffin said the exact same thing like 48 hours before taking the Ole Miss job, you gullible goon
Tommy Tuberville said the same thing to Ole Miss two days before leaving for Auburn. Coaches are like politicians. If their lips are moving, they are lying.

Reactions: feathersax
Nope. People have basically said Freeze is lying. I would just like to see the proof that he is. Not conjecture but solid evidence.

I would love it if he proves me wrong and signs with us.
Impossible to provide that proof. But (1) Freeze hasn’t exactly been a paragon of truth in the past. (Ask his wife.) (2) It’s coachspeak 101 to say that they are happy and not going anywhere. Depends on the situation they get offered. If it’s good enough, he gone.

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."
C’mon BOT! You’ve been around long enough to know better. What this tells me is, he’ll be signing a Contract with Carolina on Monday.
Just like when the AD gives a coach the dreaded vote of confidence and then fires him the next day.
GBO!!

Just saw on SEC network. Freeze said he's
at peace where he is, but there always is an
itch to coach a P5 school.

my god. What the hell else is he ever going to say? Yes definitely I don’t care to be here? Geeze. We’ll only know if he’d turn it down when he actually dies. Until then what he says means nothing. He has a bug game coming up and he’s trying to get his team to play their best

Reactions: preacherwebb
Its almost like a lot of people on this board have never gotten a promotion in their lives or went after a job in greener pastures..

my god. What the hell else is he ever going to say? Yes definitely I don’t care to be here? Geeze. We’ll only know if he’d turn it down when he actually dies. Until then what he says means nothing. He has a bug game coming up and he’s trying to get his team to play their best

tenor.gif

I love typos ... when they don't happen to me of course.

VN Store

Back