Time to put the Freeze dream to bed

TNbuc2

Like I have said, he isn’t coming here. Nor is he going to SC or Auburn.

Freeze currently 'won't entertain' S.C. opening

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."
I'm not going to be the coach at Alabama ( Nick Saban). Crazy, Tubberville is the only coach in the Senate.

GVol1966

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."
Yeah sure, how many coaches have said the same and did the exact opposite?
It’s in the middle of a season, so what would you expect him to say?
He may never go to SC or UT but if the right school offered him the right money he’d be gone as soon as the seasons over.

LakeMaryFLVol

"Floyd Miley CAN FLY"

HuntlandVolinColo

Rocky Top High Colorado

Translation: $how me the Money!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

VOLnMiami

Your a fool if you believe that...If Tennessee comes calling he'll be here faster than you can blink.

DC_Vol

Provisional Member

I’m totally at peace staying with my current employer as long as they’ll have me. And I’m not entertaining any other offers. Except for maybe if I can’t get a couple million more at the competitor a few states over.

Volhoops

Wow just can't believe anybody would think this statement is true. His agent is talking to everyone behind the scenes

JFBanicki

Well no duh, but I guarantee at the end of the season he will entertaining those ideas.

But I’d also bet everything I have on him not coming to the SEC. I would say he ends up at Michigan when they fire their coach.

BanditVol

"at this point". Just like Saban wasn't going to leave Miami.

VOL608

I talked to a friend of mine who used to cover the Vols a few years back and is still plugged in with the program. He said Freeze would 100% take the UT job if offered, but wouldn’t wait a cycle or two for it to open up. Also said he would take the USCe or Auburn job (if Auburn opened up) if it was offered to him but he isn’t at the top of their list right now.

VN Store

Sponsors