Time to put the Freeze dream to bed

DaddyChad

Not me. I know Freeze screwed up and he knows it. I believe in second chances. And I would love for that second chance to be with the Vols. I just don’t think Fulmer would hire him.
Agree with you. Also know that this is going to haunt us for a good long while. Freeze is not only the best available coach but he also wants to be at Tennessee; it’s his dream job. The money for buying out Pruitt will look like chump change when all of this is said and done. We’ll go on to hire another crappy up and coming coach and suck for another decade while Smart, Mullen and Freeze kick our ass week in and out.

Delmar

Nope. People have basically said Freeze is lying. I would just like to see the proof that he is. Not conjecture but solid evidence.

I would love it if he proves me wrong and signs with us.
Impossible to provide that proof. But (1) Freeze hasn’t exactly been a paragon of truth in the past. (Ask his wife.) (2) It’s coachspeak 101 to say that they are happy and not going anywhere. Depends on the situation they get offered. If it’s good enough, he gone.

cobbwebb0710

Beer Man and currently not ranked on 247
Like I have said, he isn’t coming here. Nor is he going to SC or Auburn.

Freeze currently 'won't entertain' S.C. opening

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."
C’mon BOT! You’ve been around long enough to know better. What this tells me is, he’ll be signing a Contract with Carolina on Monday.
Just like when the AD gives a coach the dreaded vote of confidence and then fires him the next day.
GBO!!

chattavol420

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."
my god. What the hell else is he ever going to say? Yes definitely I don’t care to be here? Geeze. We’ll only know if he’d turn it down when he actually dies. Until then what he says means nothing. He has a bug game coming up and he’s trying to get his team to play their best

my god. What the hell else is he ever going to say? Yes definitely I don’t care to be here? Geeze. We’ll only know if he’d turn it down when he actually dies. Until then what he says means nothing. He has a bug game coming up and he’s trying to get his team to play their best

I love typos ... when they don't happen to me of course.

howie87

Lmao, is this your first season reading coach quotes ever??? Just wow...

When you are engulfed in your faith and have the ability to do what you are passionate about (college football), then why would you leave?

Liberty has shown a commitment to growing their program into a DI competitor. They have the funding to support that ambition. And, by the grace of God, Freeze has been given a second chance.

Those are some powerful force and encourages loyalty.
That's one take

Vfl2407

How about we offer him:
5 million a year
his wife gets a lifetime pass to Dollywood
he gets a lifetime pass to the Mouses Ear

VN Store

Sponsors