Time is a flat circle at Tennessee

ejvols4

An optimistic offseason -> A September hiccup -> A bloody October -> A scorching November -> A misleading bowl performance against a weaker foe -> An optimistic offseason -> A September hiccup -> A bloody October -> A scorching November -> A misleading bowl performance against a weaker foe -> An optimistic offseason -> A September hiccup -> A bloody October -> A scorching November -> A misleading bowl performance against a weaker foe -> ∞

This is actually only the second time since 2007 we’ve both won 2 games in October and swept November.

Only the second time since 2010 that we’ve done even one of those two things.

October is less bloody and November more scorching than it’s been in a while here. Gotta love the improvement.

9725437_orig.jpg

that BVS is hard to kick...hang in there ej...we can beat it together...:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sure what to think about this post, but it feels like another fan looking at a glass half empty again. Had UT won Ga State and BYU, not sure it would have changed any of the Negavol's opinion of the season, but as a great man once said.............You can't fix stupid.

Go Vols!!

Reactions: sameolvol and BDP!
A circle by definition is flat. If it isn't, it may have a circular path but it isn't a circle.

@Juanita That's a disc, not a circle.

Reactions: kbear01
A circle by definition is flat. If it isn't, it may have a circular path but it isn't a circle.

@Juanita That's a disc, not a circle.
uh, a circle is a flat, plane shape. Maybe you are thinking of a sphere. Besides, I was just going with the flow on my first post. You may well be the reason I haven't registered until now. Thanks so much.

Miserable Minority UNITE! Not glass half empty or half full because it doesn't matter. The water is probably contaminated anyway!!

Reactions: Alto1
uh, a circle is a flat, plane shape. Maybe you are thinking of a sphere. Besides, I was just going with the flow on my first post. You may well be the reason I haven't registered until now. Thanks so much.
No, it isn't. A circle is made of points that all lie in the same plane and are equidistant from a center point. A disc does not fall into that category. A circle is a line, not a plane. If your feelings get hurt this easily, maybe you should reconsider.

Someone has been watching to much CNN.

Wha...what does that even mean? To whom are you replying to? OP?
This makes zero sense. It's not a joke. Jokes have a set-up and a punchline. This is just a word salad with a buzzword attached at the end for cretins to latch onto.

Here, this sums it up better than me:

An optimistic offseason -> A September hiccup -> A bloody October -> A scorching November -> A misleading bowl performance against a weaker foe -> An optimistic offseason -> A September hiccup -> A bloody October -> A scorching November -> A misleading bowl performance against a weaker foe -> An optimistic offseason -> A September hiccup -> A bloody October -> A scorching November -> A misleading bowl performance against a weaker foe -> ∞
Go away then. I’m sure whatever direction the program takes you will not be happy.

Reactions: Alto1 and 82_VOL_83

Live a miserable life?

VN Store

Back