Time for a change NOW

Ooltewah Vol

Randy and maybe Phil both need to go. We have scored a total of ONE (1) TD in the last 8 quarters played. We have the players but coaches are there to put the players in position to make the plays. We just line up and run the same plays over and over. We brought back too many starters to be in this position so it MUST be the coaches.
I'll call it right now, Phil will come on the radio and every other media outlet and say we didn't have them prepaired and they didn't. So is it the players or is it the staff.
Answer is: THE COACHES AKA THE STAFF

Fulmer needs to stay....That's ridiculous...To say that the best Coach in the SEC needs to go....Just wait for the game to be over with, this game isn't over with yet

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Sep 26, 2005 8:44 PM
Fulmer needs to stay....That's ridiculous...To say that the best Coach in the SEC needs to go....Just wait for the game to be over with, this game isn't over with yet
[snapback]151361[/snapback]​

thats a joke dude. fulmer ball BLOWS

Originally posted by JSB2277@Sep 26, 2005 8:46 PM
thats a joke dude. fulmer ball BLOWS
[snapback]151374[/snapback]​

No, you know what blows? Is people that call theirselves Vol fans and then when we get down and start having a bad year, you people just abandon the team all together...Fulmer ball has won us same guys and lost a few but you might as well get used to Fulmer ball because its going to be here for a long time to come

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Sep 26, 2005 8:49 PM
No, you know what blows?  Is people that call theirselves Vol fans and then when we get down and start having a bad year, you people just abandon the team all together...Fulmer ball has won us same guys and lost a few but you might as well get used to Fulmer ball because its going to be here for a long time to come
[snapback]151385[/snapback]​

ummmmmm no......this is not a one time thing. this is becoming EVERY GAME> we are not ready to play, and fulmer deserves a lot of the blame for this. fulmer has been bailed out in the past by sheer talent and player determination

Originally posted by JSB2277@Sep 26, 2005 8:54 PM
ummmmmm no......this is not a one time thing. this is becoming EVERY GAME> we are not ready to play, and fulmer deserves a lot of the blame for this. fulmer has been bailed out in the past by sheer talent and player determination
[snapback]151402[/snapback]​

If you want him gone so bad why don't you just go and start up a www.firephillipfulmer.com? Give me a break! This is BS....The man has the best winning percentage in the SEC with 10 years experience or less....The man hasn't gotten that without some help, I know but its not all been like that.....Coaching is a big part of it!

Originally posted by volfan98@Sep 26, 2005 9:01 PM
Randy not Phil......He is awesome at recruiting, Randy needs to go quickly.
[snapback]151449[/snapback]​

fulmer is to blame for sanders still being on the staff

If you want him gone so bad why don't you just go and start up a www.firephillipfulmer.com? Give me a break! This is BS....The man has the best winning percentage in the SEC with 10 years experience or less....The man hasn't gotten that without some help, I know but its not all been like that.....Coaching is a big part of it!
[snapback]151426[/snapback]​

I stand by my post. I have been a Vol fan for 30+ years and what I find is that we have the players and have a losing record against top 10 teams. So b4 you call me out let me say this it starts at the top. If Phil can't see Randy must go, then he needs to go too. I'll back Phil but if he can't get the O-Cord, that can put a game plan in place then he needs to go also.
It starts at the TOP. Phil the buck stops with you.....

Originally posted by JSB2277@Sep 26, 2005 9:03 PM
fulmer is to blame for sanders still being on the staff
[snapback]151456[/snapback]​

The alumni is more to blame for him being here than Phillip Fulmer

Originally posted by Ooltewah Vol@Sep 26, 2005 9:04 PM
I stand by my post. I have been a Vol fan for 30+ years and what I find is that we have the players and have a losing record against top 10 teams. So b4 you call me out let me say this it starts at the top. If Phil can't see Randy must go, then he needs to go too. I'll back Phil but if he can't get the O-Cord, that can put a game plan in place then he needs to go also.
It starts at the TOP. Phil the buck stops with you.....
[snapback]151465[/snapback]​

Yeah, and I stand my post...To say Fulmer needs to get the boot out of Knoxville is dumb.....You want to go back to the Majors era where we won 7 games a year? If so, yeah let's get rid of Phil, otherwise he needs to stay

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Sep 26, 2005 9:05 PM
The alumni is more to blame for him being here than Phillip Fulmer
[snapback]151471[/snapback]​
do you honestly believe ANYONE wants sanders? maybe opposing teams............

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Sep 26, 2005 9:07 PM
Yeah, and I stand my post...To say Fulmer needs to get the boot out of Knoxville is dumb.....You want to go back to the Majors era where we won 7 games a year?  If so, yeah let's get rid of Phil, otherwise he needs to stay
[snapback]151484[/snapback]​

Yeah, and I stand my post...To say Fulmer needs to get the boot out of Knoxville is dumb.....You want to go back to the Majors era where we won 7 games a year? If so, yeah let's get rid of Phil, otherwise he needs to stay

If you could read, go back to the start of the post. I said and maybe Phil.. Now come out of your coma and follow.. If Phil doesn't see he needs a new O cord then he needs to go too..
The head coach calls the shots for his staff. If he can't call this one then YES he needs to go..
Do you follow now or are you Randy's BOY.......

Originally posted by Ooltewah Vol@Sep 26, 2005 9:15 PM

If you could read, go back to the start of the post. I said and maybe Phil.. Now come out of your coma and follow.. If Phil doesn't see he needs a new O cord then he needs to go too..
The head coach calls the shots for his staff. If he can't call this one then YES he needs to go..
Do you follow now or are you Randy's BOY.......
[snapback]151518[/snapback]​

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my butt :good:

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Sep 26, 2005 9:22 PM
I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my butt :good:
[snapback]151554[/snapback]​

That makes alot of understanding you better. Get it out of Randy's and then work on yours..

Originally posted by Ooltewah Vol@Sep 26, 2005 9:26 PM
That makes alot of understanding you better. Get it out of Randy's and then work on yours..
[snapback]151574[/snapback]​

Well I'm glad things worked out for you! :thefinger:

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Sep 26, 2005 10:30 PM
thank you arclight....I wonder if they still feel the same way??
[snapback]152137[/snapback]​

yes I still feel the same. Randy is not the man..
That team has a lot of heart and want. But Randy still is not what we need as an O-Cord.

The big D got us the TD we needed and turned the tide.

Go Vols

did these people miss the big win! over the #4 team in the country, with the longest home winning streak in the SEC... that the Vols broke!

Originally posted by Ooltewah Vol@Sep 26, 2005 8:42 PM
Randy and maybe Phil both need to go. We have scored a total of ONE (1) TD in the last 8 quarters played. We have the players but coaches are there to put the players in position to make the plays. We just line up and run the same plays over and over. We brought back too many starters to be in this position so it MUST be the coaches.
I'll call it right now, Phil will come on the radio and every other media outlet and say we didn't have them prepaired and they didn't. So is it the players or is it the staff.
Answer is: THE COACHES AKA THE STAFF
[snapback]151356[/snapback]​

:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

VN Store

Back