Tim Tebow...so humble he mentions that he is humble

Even Herbstreit looks like he just wants Teblow to shut his mouth, already.
I got the same feeling.

No doubt he is a good kid and I know my view of Tebow is sure to be biased, but this has been a little much. I kept expecting Herbstreit to ask Tebow whether he preferred walking on Perrier or Dasani water.

I personally enjoy the sermons when they interview his Dad.

I personally enjoy the sermons when they interview his Dad.
That did seem to come a little bit out of nowhere, but I think that was actually genuine. His Dad is the head of some sort of Evangelistic organization.

It sounded a little odd, but I think that was actually genuine. His Dad is the head of some sort of Evangelistic organization.
I know it's genuine, but it still makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

This whole deal is one big puke in your mouth experience, yet I haven't turned the channel.

This whole deal is one big puke in your mouth experience, yet I haven't turned the channel.
I had to turn it off, I need a little suspense when it comes to the heisman trophy. I'm afraid they're going to present it to Tebow again after the scrimmage.

I had to turn it off, I need a little suspense when it comes to the heisman trophy. I'm afraid they're going to present it to Tebow again after the scrimmage.
:eek:lol:It does sort of have that feel doesn't it?

The play today has been so precise that the officials are in too much awe to throw flags.

The opposite of what folks say about themselves is usually true. Like when a girl says she's not a whore, you know right them she's likely very promiscuous. I imagine Tebow to be the very opposite of humble.

Tebow seems like a nice enough kid, but I'm sure a lot of the hype and attention has gone to his head a little. I'm tired of seeing him on everything ESPN does, but when they love someone they really jock ride them. I'm sure Tim will have another fantastic year, that's the only thing that makes me angry.

our frustration will slightly ease when he is drafted in the late 5th round 3 years from now.

The opposite of what folks say about themselves is usually true. Like when a girl says she's not a whore, you know right them she's likely very promiscuous. I imagine Tebow to be the very opposite of humble.

And you're going to have a good night.

I hate to admit it but met the kid up here in Hoover twice during the weekend that his high school team played hoover and he was very down to earth and knew where he came from and quite religious..
that being said i am sure he has an ego and has his fun as well....who wouldnt if they were him.
but i still hope we crush fl next year...and they lose every game.

I think one thing you'll see is more teams taking extra shots at him. That offense doesn't flow without a healthy tebow. The turds better hope their o-line is strong this year. I get the feeling tebow has a big bullseye on his jersey for alot of teams this year.

I think one thing you'll see is more teams taking extra shots at him. That offense doesn't flow without a healthy tebow. The turds better hope their o-line is strong this year. I get the feeling tebow has a big bullseye on his jersey for alot of teams this year.

Spot on, I couldn't agree more.

I am pretty sure Michigan (a team that was absolutely horrible against running QBs and the spread offense last season) proved that if you force Tebow to beat you with his arm...Tebow loses!

I am pretty sure Michigan (a team that was absolutely horrible against running QBs and the spread offense last season) proved that if you force Tebow to beat you with his arm...Tebow loses!
Yeah if you don't give him his three or four yard runs he becomes just a mere mortal.

VN Store

Back