Tim Jordan

Is running like a man possessed. This guy needs some accolades for the effort he is giving. Gained almost 100 yards on 17 carries against #1 team. The play here he was hit after a 2 years gain and dragged about 7 Bama players, with help of our O line in what looked like a rugby scrum, was one of the most awesome plays I have seen by a RB. If we keep playing with the effort we played wi last night, we'll be 7-5 at the end of this season which would be amazing.
Our o line should be doing this in every game. I did think for a second he was about to be free and run even more but the people in front of him fell and so he did too.

While speedy/elusive backs are fun to watch, I still really like backs like Jordan who are more powerful than they are. Who can run over the top of players and finish after tackle. One of my favorite years were when we had Jamal Lewis and Travis Henry. Jordan does have a bit of both though I suppose. I think if anything more acceleration than outright speed. I just like watching backs that are tough to bring down, feel like there aren't as many of them anymore as there used to be. I remember that game last year against WVU being a pretty good one for him. At 1:56 is still a play I remember well. Made a whole bunch of guys miss and was throwing guys off of him.

Is running like a man possessed. This guy needs some accolades for the effort he is giving. Gained almost 100 yards on 17 carries against #1 team. The play here he was hit after a 2 years gain and dragged about 7 Bama players, with help of our O line in what looked like a rugby scrum, was one of the most awesome plays I have seen by a RB. If we keep playing with the effort we played wi last night, we'll be 7-5 at the end of this season which would be amazing.
He has extra motivation after the birth of his daughter a couple weeks ago. He’s running like a man possessed who wants to be able to take care of and provide for his family.

Jordan is arguably the most improved offensive player this season. This and the Georgia game were breakout games for him IMO. Also played well at the end of the Miss State game.

I would have laughed at that as the season started, but it's clear he is our best back. I've seen nothing from Chandler or Gray that leads me to believe they're capable of being "the man" on this offense.

Jordan has played well lately, but Chandler is still probably the best RB on the roster. Though, I think of them as 1a and 1b right now; sometimes Jordan seems to match up better against a particular defense and sometimes Chandler does. They bring different skill sets to the table IMO.

While speedy/elusive backs are fun to watch, I still really like backs like Jordan who are more powerful than they are. Who can run over the top of players and finish after tackle. One of my favorite years were when we had Jamal Lewis and Travis Henry. Jordan does have a bit of both though I suppose. I think if anything more acceleration than outright speed. I just like watching backs that are tough to bring down, feel like there aren't as many of them anymore as there used to be. I remember that game last year against WVU being a pretty good one for him. At 1:56 is still a play I remember well. Made a whole bunch of guys miss and was throwing guys off of him.

I swear these refs stay in our way when we are running, throwing etc...

Reactions: LucidZ
My personal opinion Gray is the best back on the roster but he needles to learn his blocking assignments and gain some weight.
??? Kid has a ton of work and development to do. Doesn’t finish runs/gets knocked back easily, has great lateral movement and cuts but he dances too much and doesn’t get upfield enough, tends to cut/juke to a fault. He also doesn’t not have top end speed, at all. Right now both Jordan and Chandler, especially Jordan are better, more productive running backs and it’s not really close.

VN Store

Back