Tim Banks can’t stop mobile QB’s, so how many more do we play against?

Banks defense held them to touchdowns under their average. Yes I wish we could have played the qb run better but the real problem today was the offense. We had too many 3 and outs and missed opportunities. Defense played good enough to win

Reactions: Birdie
People need to understand the coaches are using the cards their they dealt. Corral is the front runner for the Heisman and people act like we are supposed to shut him down completely

Banks defense held them to touchdowns under their average. Yes I wish we could have played the qb run better but the real problem today was the offense. We had too many 3 and outs and missed opportunities. Defense played good enough to win

This. The real problem we have is the OL is really bad due to injuries. If Hooker is seriously injured then the remaining games will be ugly. Everyone knew coming in that our team was thin. Now we've had a bunch of injuries nobody wants to acknowledge we have roster limitations the coaches can't hide with schemes. This was a top 15 football team with leading Heisman choice at QB and we had a TD stolen from us but still had ball to win it. The D held them under their averages... I am very disappointed in the loss but Heupel and Co. still are doing good work.

All i could think of was how good this team will be with the proper personel and depth. Im very enthusastic about the Huepel Offense and Banks Defense.

Reactions: 09dunbar
Tim banks has done a lot of good things with this defense but stopping mobile QBs is not one of them. Jeremy Banks is pitiful against mobile QBs. Our DL has to control the gap assignments to prevent this wide open running lane too.

********! We got totally screwed by Bama bham crew on corrall fumble! Why doesn’t SEC HAVE FULL TIME OFFICIAL’s?????

The center broke downfield everytimre before the QB took off. That’s the key for ole miss at least. Because once he does that he can’t pass

Reactions: Bryan1

VN Store

Back