Tillman / Small / Sampson

Actually Tillman was 1st hurt on the speed option where Sampson was tackled into Tillmans leg at the pylon. Go back and watch it and you will see Tillman can barley get up on his own at that point.
Y’all just aren’t any fun at all. I wasn’t being serious, I just wanted to needle the guy I was responding to so I threw out a ridiculous post and nothing. Boo.

Reactions: VolMarine1371
What happened with Tillman telling the game reporter on the sideline that he was OK? Did he get worse or is some Internet troll spreading rumors?

What happened with Tillman telling the game reporter on the sideline that he was OK? Did he get worse or is some Internet troll spreading rumors?
BVS kicking in causing everyone to assume the worst since there's a question.

I don't know. I hope he's healthy and plays. However, I am not worried that the cupboard is empty if he doesn't. It isn't as if UT will throw scrubs out there if he can't go. Keyton has looked good as have Merrill and Holiday. If worse comes to worst then you could give more reps to both TE's and use their size advantage by flexing them out.

We have ALL seem MUCH worse situations both at UT and elsewhere when a key WR went down. The dropoff was a lot worse when Justin Hunter went down vs UF.

I hope he's ready. I'm not worried that the WR's will cost UT the game if he can't.

I think TN has quality depth. The question is can they provide the production collectively that Tillman brings to the table? Time will tell

Seriously, when was the last time we could say this??? And I agree, esp at WR. If we are going to win games in the SEC this year, there will many, many occasions when this is heard on the sideline:

Next up!!

Reactions: sjt18
This has nothing to do with this thread, so apologies in advance.

I like the scenario of the game coming down to the wire and we beat Florida on an awesome run from a guy named "Squirrel".

Guys if Tillman isn’t ready to play , not it least 90% we DONT want him to play. We have capable backups that can be 90% of Tillman while Tillman is getting healthier on the sidelines. We have lots of games left. Don’t hurt a season over one game w one player.
Some of you are acting like Keyton is a Carson Newman reject. The kid can play , give him a chance. Heupel is goin to Saturday

Reactions: A.J.
Guys if Tillman isn’t ready to play , not it least 90% we DONT want him to play. We have capable backups that can be 90% of Tillman while Tillman is getting healthier on the sidelines. We have lots of games left. Don’t hurt a season over one game w one player.
Some of you are acting like Keyton is a Carson Newman reject. The kid can play , give him a chance. Heupel is goin to Saturday

If Ced is above 70%, good luck keeping him off the field lol

So … does Calloway get in the game in the 2nd half … ? I’m curious to see if coach will give him an opportunity.

And what would that be? If you're preparing to play someone like Tillman, you should be able to handle whoever replaces him.

Is this this a serious question? Come on brother....

The defense would way more likely to double Tillman than they one a true freshman that has not exploded on the stat sheet already. This is the grammar school explanation, but it is where I will leave it.

I think Tillman won't play at all. Small will give it a go but leave after his first good hit. Wright and Sampson will have to carry the load. I think we can still win like this but it won't be easy.

This has nothing to do with this thread, so apologies in advance.

I like the scenario of the game coming down to the wire and we beat Florida on an awesome run from a guy named "Squirrel".
I prefer a scenario where it’s not close and florida gets beaten and mud-stomped and scored on by every player on the team, including Squirrel.

Call me a cynic, but Calloway only getting a 1/2 game suspension smells of a need for extra options.
You're a cynic. I don't think he would have been one of the top 2 called on even if available. Maybe not top 3 with Merrill, Holiday, and Keyton in front of him.

Calloway has 2 catches for 20 yds so far this year... ahead of him are Hyatt, Tillman, Keyton, McCoy, White, Holiday, Merrill, Warren, Jancek, and Fant.

VN Store

Back