Tillman / Small / Sampson

It still doesn’t change what I said. Best defensive backs we’ve faced.

I think Hyatt probably slides outside, especially with Calloway out the first half.

This offense doesn’t challenge the middle of the field very often.
Are you forgetting about Keyton? I say if needed he starts and Hyatt stays exactly where he is.

Small is, well, small, and can't really play in the SEC. He was losing carries to Wright and Sampson even before getting banged up.
And Tillman is one of the best WRs in America, and the biggest weapon in our pass first offense. So yeah, no.
So, ww just give up and just tell Florida to not bother coming up? We just tell them we concede the game and won't bother wasting their time. BVD doesn't have to rule your life.

Logic was never your strong suit was it?

If you flipped a coin a dozen times and got heads a dozen times... would that in any way change the odds of getting tails on the next flip? All that matters this year... is this year.
many years we’ve had a better team and still lost. I’m 29 we’ve beat them 5 times in my lifetime once since I’ve been a adult. I’ll believe it when I see it

D

Dude he’s been throwing it high all 3 games to start the season. Been a consistent problem so far this season. I love Hooker too man, but cmon, he threw it high several times, untouched. He’s got to settle down.

So you're saying it's JMilton's turn to shine, maybe?

Reactions: volanatic
just from watching, I can't see how he can't have as much trust in Hyatt. The guy has been solid and in my eyes actually better.
I am not sure „trust“ is the best word for what is being discussed. I would say it is more „familiarity“ as in being able to anticipate exactly what Tillman is going to do before he does it. Hooker just doesn’t have that familiarity with Hyatt yet and that is a drawback on route running

It figures. Get all excited thinking we got them this year. The stars are finally aligned. And our best play maker is likely not going to play. Sheesh.

Probably won’t make you feel any better but it goes both ways. Ventrell Miller is likely out for Florida. I think TN better replaces Tillman than Florida does Miller. Without Miller, UF’s defense is completely different.

I don’t know why we are so worried about receivers when Florida have up nearly 300 yards on the ground to USF…..

Pitt gave up 190 rushing yards to WV. Guess how many we got? 91. UF is gonna let us line up and bully them in the run game. Tillman is our top play maker. He has the best chemistry with Hooker. He is the guy. I like our other WRs but we need our play makers as close to 100% as possible. If Tillman doesn’t play, that’s. HUGE loss.

Reactions: FBtime and Doberman
Guessing here, if anyone has inside scoop please share but, based on last week I will guess Tillman will go. Not sure about Sampson which sucks because he is a home run hitter. Smalls looks like could be shoulder again, hope it's not chronic and don't believe he will play Saturday !! Gonna need that beast mode D to show up Saturday.
Tillman is being held out of practice. All the backs participated.

Guessing here, if anyone has inside scoop please share but, based on last week I will guess Tillman will go. Not sure about Sampson which sucks because he is a home run hitter. Smalls looks like could be shoulder again, hope it's not chronic and don't believe he will play Saturday !! Gonna need that beast mode D to show up Saturday.
Someone on here posted they are all on the depth chart for the game.

Tillman I seriously think is gonna play. Now how affective he might be is a question. For him if he can just act as a distraction that is good for us

I have said many times that hooker has been high as well. All i said is that this time that specific throw was not his fault. Read the full thread before you comment back
No I read your post man. Read the whole thread so sit down. Hooker has been high and it was a matter of time. It’ll happen again. I saw the play. Yes dude grabbed his jersey collar. Lucky it didn’t happen on another occasion alln sayin. He needs to settle down.

Somewhat concerning Fant got RB reps today. Probably isn’t feeling as good about the RB injuries as he was letting on.

AP seems to think Tillman is doubtful, but I think he said he didn't see him walking around in a boot around the facility. Seems like the running backs will be good to go.

If Tillman is out, Keyton and Bru are going to need to step up big time. I'd also like to see what Holiday and Merrill can do with extended snaps.

Reactions: NighthawkVol

VN Store

Back