Tillman / Small / Sampson

Seems like Tillman could be out for several weeks if it’s the high ankle sprain like it’s rumored to be.

Really worries me. Drop off from Tillman to Keyton is huge. Our whole Pitt offense was throw it to Tillman. Can Hyatt step up against a good team? Florida has better DBs than Pitt.
You are severely overrating Florida DBs. Pitt has a better defense than Florida.

They also can't guard the middle of the field. Squirrel White and Jalin Hyatt should feast. Bru is more than physical enough to beat their db's
It still doesn’t change what I said. Best defensive backs we’ve faced.

I think Hyatt probably slides outside, especially with Calloway out the first half.

This offense doesn’t challenge the middle of the field very often.

It still doesn’t change what I said. Best defensive backs we’ve faced.

I think Hyatt probably slides outside, especially with Calloway out the first half.

This offense doesn’t challenge the middle of the field very often.
They will keep Hyatt in the slot. They will put Keyton on the outside. Calloway hasn't been playing over Keyton anyway, not sure why Calloway being out would change the game plan in any way.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
They will keep Hyatt in the slot. They will put Keyton on the outside. Calloway hasn't been playing over Keyton anyway, not sure why Calloway being out would change the game plan in any way.
Because Hyatt was going to play outside if Bru wasn’t eligible. That put Calloway as our starting slot guy.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Because Hyatt was going to play outside if Bru wasn’t eligible. That put Calloway as our starting slot guy.
Why if Calloway is our second strong slot guy? Why Would we move Hyatt out and put our third-string slot in there? When we could just put Keyton on the outside. Your logic is so weird to me. So Calloway being a slot guy and being suspended, would cause us to move our starting slot guy to the outside and put the third string in there?

Why if Calloway is our second strong slot guy? Why Would we move Hyatt out and put our third-string slot in there? When we could just put Keyton on the outside. Your logic is so weird to me. So Calloway being a slot guy and being suspended, would cause us to move our starting slot guy to the outside and put the third string in there?
What? Hyatt was going to play outside if McCoy wasn’t eligible. Calloway is 2nd in the slot.

Now you do have to roll with Keyton on the outside due to the suspension.

Seems like Tillman could be out for several weeks if it’s the high ankle sprain like it’s rumored to be.

Really worries me. Drop off from Tillman to Keyton is huge. Our whole Pitt offense was throw it to Tillman. Can Hyatt step up against a good team? Florida has better DBs than Pitt.
Lol Hyatt had more catches against Pitt than Tillman did in clutch situations. Again Hyatt has been pur best reciever this season by far. Tillman is great dont get me wrong but Hyatt has played lights out and hasn't dropped a pass yet that was catchable.

Lol Hyatt had more catches against Pitt than Tillman did in clutch situations. Again Hyatt has been pur best reciever this season by far. Tillman is great dont get me wrong but Hyatt has played lights out and hasn't dropped a pass yet that was catchable.
Hyatt had like 11 catches for 70 yards. He was thrown a lot of quick screens. In no way is he our best receiver. We targeted Tillman about 16 times that game. He didn’t have a good game but still dominated.

What? Hyatt was going to play outside if McCoy wasn’t eligible. Calloway is 2nd in the slot.

Now you do have to roll with Keyton on the outside due to the suspension.
Oh my bad. Misread the post. Cant hear tone over this computer

Hyatt had like 11 catches for 70 yards. He was thrown a lot of quick screens. In no way is he our best receiver. We targeted Tillman about 16 times that game. He didn’t have a good game but still dominated.
Hyatt had 11 catches because Tillman dropped 5 passes he should have caught. Hyatt also got first downs. Whatever dude. Look at season stats targets, TDs and every other stats Hyatt has got it done and is graded higher than every reciever on our roster currently. Mind you Hyatt just exploded with 5 catches for a buck 60 and two tds over 40. Tell me again who the better receiver has been this year

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920-132308_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920-132308_Chrome.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 20
Hyatt had 11 catches because Tillman dropped 5 passes he should have caught. Hyatt also got first downs. Whatever dude. Look at season stats targets, TDs and every other stats Hyatt has got it done and is graded higher than every reciever on our roster currently. Mind you Hyatt just exploded with 5 catches for a buck 60 and two tds over 40. Tell me again who the better receiver has been this year
Lol. Hyatt doesn’t get 11 catches if he’s running the same routes as Tillman. Tillman makes it easier for every WR. Congrats on dominating Akron, that’s great. But 2 long touchdowns doesn’t make him our best receiver.

Tillman had a “bad” game against Pitt but still went for 150 and it would’ve been 250 if he had played like his normal self.

See above.... Hyatt is playing his ass off. I'm not devaluing Tillman at all. But the numbers dont line up to your rhetoric. Technically speaking based on facts of the same opponents played Tillman is the the #1 guy but has 2nd best stats

This thread has had about every possible combination of who will be injured or available listed from a “reliable source.”

Reactions: tennrich1

VN Store

Back