Tillman / Small / Sampson

You believe that. Someone that was supposed to be out it for muiltiple weeks yesterday is miraculously questionable. It’s just gamesmanship from Napier. He’s not gonna play
No, just passing along the info being put out there is all.

Funny thing about a high ankle sprain is that degree pain doesn’t track with severity. If you recall, Tua kept trotting back out on the field for Bama after his first and second one. Other odd fact— High ankle sprains are primarily a football injury. I follow and ref basketball, and those injuries are turned ankles that are almost all lower. High ankle sprains are common with directional change on cleats, or a big dude rolling up your leg, as happened to Tillman.

Tell it to Grant Hill.

I just don’t understand how we go from the sideline reporters saying he was fine to now doubtful. Idk if the media is trying to play games with FL but they’re gonna prepare as if he’s playing anyway
Ok this is not scientific but playing basketball with loads of people that we all sprained ankles over the years. Many including me continued to play and felt we would be ok. However after a night's sleep the swelling loaded up so next day it proved to be worse than we expected. Not saying we missed work. Yet a player with Tillmans worth to the team throughout season and more importantly his earning potential the coaches may opt to get him rest to let heal properly and not let this sprain be an all season nagging deal. We don't want to jeopardize his high end draft potential just to try and run him out there changing further injury.

I’m negative as hell about everything. What I saw on the sideline during the game I would bet my house he plays.
I'd bet from the injury I saw and when he was down it's unlikely he will play... High ankle sprains are hard to come back after a week or 2... I'd be surprised if he plays

Well I will be there no matter if Tillman plays or not. It sucks if he doesn't So I will go in thinking he wont and if he does we are all happy. However we have other receivers capable and I expect them to step up and play well. Go Vols

Lol Hyatt had more catches against Pitt than Tillman did in clutch situations. Again Hyatt has been pur best reciever this season by far. Tillman is great dont get me wrong but Hyatt has played lights out and hasn't dropped a pass yet that was catchable.
Tillman is the big play/deep threat WR that will go up and get 50/50 balls. He draws all of the attention. Without him they can bracket Hyatt and single up everyone else or maybe not bracket anyone and just load the box.

Tillman is the big play/deep threat WR that will go up and get 50/50 balls. He draws all of the attention. Without him they can bracket Hyatt and single up everyone else or maybe not bracket anyone and just load the box.
Won’t matter.

We win.

If Tillman is out, I think Keyton starts in his place. My concern with Keyton has always been his speed. But Tillman isn’t a burner, either. Does anyone know how their 40 times compare?

We need someone who can at least be a threat to go deep to keep defenses honest. Maybe Keyton getting open deep on that Milton deep ball/TD last week is all the evidence I should need. 🤷🏼‍♂️

If Tillman is out, I think Keyton starts in his place. My concern with Keyton has always been his speed. But Tillman isn’t a burner, either. Does anyone know how their 40 times compare?

We need someone who can at least be a threat to go deep to keep defenses honest. Maybe Keyton getting open deep on that Milton deep ball/TD last week is all the evidence I should need. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Keyton is faster than Tillman.

Good luck putting man coverage on Bru. The TE should also feast and Hyatt will make plays as well. UF secondary isn't great.

VN Store

Back