Tillman coming back! Hoo Ahh! Boom!

Great decision in which He and Hendo will go to work this off-season to improve upon this past year. This also gives the New Slot WR a chance to have a big year playing beside Cedric. Come on Squirrel Work hard and you will have a big Freshman Year. In CHRIST Alone

It's HOOK. Hendo? Not so much.. lol

Let Jauan, Calloway and Palmer blaze that VFL WR trail one more season...up that value.

People need to note the Niners kept JJ in the Titans game at crunch time. They rely on him as a possession receiver.

Wonderful news! Let's beat Florida, Georgia, AND Alabama in 2022. Not necessarily in that order.

His return is another indicator of what is happening on the Vols practice field and in the program. This represents the best kind of recruiting in the era of early departure for the draft or the portal. I am not ready to throw my hat in the ring for Heupel as THE ONE, but if he can recruit the portal and HS players this year, I believe we all are in for a return to the greatness of UT football. At the least, Heupel has performed a small miracle in the program.

Most of the offense is back so getting a lot better on defense is going to make all the difference next season. Hopefully looking at least nine wins.

Reactions: feathersax
I’m thinking we should have a great season next year. Been a while since I’ve been this excited about UT football.
Going 9-3 in Heupels 2nd year would be phenomenal. 10-2 wouldn’t surprise me.

Go VOLS

So we go from obsessing over our coach pulling a kiffen on us and now the pieces for success fall into place, one by one. And those pieces are sustainable.

The return of Hooker and Tillman is important for their production, obviously. Also important is their leadership, just being there and going about their business every day the way they do provides leadership that our younger, upcoming players need to become successful players. Yes, I think they made the right decisions for their own careers, but I also think that other players on the team will be better a year from now than they would have been without the examples of leadership from those two guys.

His return is another indicator of what is happening on the Vols practice field and in the program. This represents the best kind of recruiting in the era of early departure for the draft or the portal. I am not ready to throw my hat in the ring for Heupel as THE ONE, but if he can recruit the portal and HS players this year, I believe we all are in for a return to the greatness of UT football. At the least, Heupel has performed a small miracle in the program.
I think with NIL we might see more draft eligible seniors staying across CFB.

Reactions: mercuryvol

VN Store

Back