Tightends Catching Passes and Salter In a Red Jersey

BigDave

Ain't Winning Fun!
PHOTO GALLERY: Vols Football Spring Practice #3 | WNML-AF (991thesportsanimal.com)

Looking through the photo gallery of the third practice, a couple of things stood out to me:

1. Tightends catching passes - Warren and Fant
2. Dee Beckwith looks huge carrying the ball in the hole, you can't miss seeing him!
3. Salter on the practice field in a red jersey - has he been reinstated from suspension?
4. What about the other players that were suspended, have they been cleared to rejoin the team? No pictures of any . . .

GBO

Edit: #3 and #4 has been clarified - It is Hooker in the photo NOT Salter.

Last edited:
PHOTO GALLERY: Vols Football Spring Practice #3 | WNML-AF (991thesportsanimal.com)

Looking through the photo gallery of the third practice, a couple of things stood out to me:

2. Dee Beckwith looks huge carrying the ball in the hole, you can't miss seeing him!
3. Salter on the practice field in a red jersey - has he been reinstated from suspension?
4. What about the other players that were suspended, have they been cleared to rejoin the team? No pictures of any . . .

GBO

that's not Salter, that's Hooker......

Thanks, I was just going by the description provided below the photograph . . . that makes more since being it's Hooker.

GBO

yeah if you watch the spring practice #3 video, Hooker is number 5 wearing a orange hoody under his jersey. You would think the media would know that....lol

GBO
The ball being thrown to the tightend how refreshing!:)

Reactions: BigDave

VN Store

Back