Tiger Woods - Medal of Freedom Thread -

I see nothing wrong with it. The man has paid for his sins. What he’s done for the game of golf is remarkable. Dems are just mad because Trump is giving it

Holy **** lol. No it hasn't just become that way.........yet it is greatly different from what it originally was intended for.
But it’s exactly what it was intended for.... that’s why it was created and the old one retired. They’re two different honors

But it’s exactly what it was intended for.... that’s why it was created and the old one retired.
Its not what it was originally created for, no. The old one that was superseded by this new one with EO 11 something was intended was something much more than what it is given for after Kennedy changed it. Saying that it's a bastardized version of what it was originally intended for is exactly what it is lol. That's like you telling me that if they changed the MoH by EO to include civilians who make balloon animals, that it wouldn't now be a bastardized version of its original form. I'm baffled that you aren't getting the point here lol.

Reactions: tntar heel
I see nothing wrong with it. The man has paid for his sins. What he’s done for the game of golf is remarkable. Dems are just mad because Trump is giving it

Of the list of things I dislike about Trump this ranks near the bottom of the Dont-GAF-meter.

Its not what it was originally created for, no. The old one that was superseded by this new one with EO 11 something was intended was something much more than what it is given for after Kennedy changed it. Saying that it's a bastardized version of what it was originally intended for is exactly what it is lol. That's like you telling me that if they changed the MoH by EO to include civilians who make balloon animals, that it wouldn't now be a bastardized version of its original form. I'm baffled that you aren't getting the point here lol.
I get what you’re saying I just see them as two distinctly different honors. Unfortunately the name was recycled. This one is definitely a misnomer.

VN Store

Back