Tiger Woods 2006 Masters Worn Red Shirt

If his signature can be authenticated it's a nice collection piece, but that's all. It is not worth a small fortune because it is not the shirt he was wearing.

What I see... the tale end of the swoosh on the shirt he is wearing is thicker compared to the shirt being auctioned... that has a thinner end.

The most convincing evidence to me is where the check begins (fat end) on the shirt, relative to the pattern in the material. It's clearly one "line" different if you zoom in.

I noticed that bidding has started and somebody is already $3000 in!

500pxShopped.jpg

And no, I am making no claims that I know anything. It just made me think of that meme.

The most convincing evidence to me is where the check begins (fat end) on the shirt, relative to the pattern in the material. It's clearly one "line" different if you zoom in.

it said it ended in 2018 - unless its being re auctioned again

Last edited:

Agree, zooming lets you see the tip does not start in the same place for both shirts.

Just bought a Tiger Tee... direct from the 2019 The Open. Picked it out of the trash can outside of the players facility. Good deal I think.
Taking bids... holler!
black-man-wearing-torn-white-t-shirt-back-ripped-holy-37266488.jpg

VN Store

Back