Tiger on the Loose in Knoxville

1st Saturday of September, Dove season opens.
3rd Saturday of September, Tiger season opens. Typically Alligator season. This year Alligator season doesn’t open until December.
3rd Saturday of October, Elephant season opens. It was moved this year to benefit Alabama, but it ended up helping us more. The SEC is incompetent.

Last edited:
WBIR had it as the 12th news story last night at 11pm. It’s starting to sound like a large bobcat rather than a small tiger.
Once saw a whole family of bears crossing the street at Panama Beach...years of hiking in the Smokies and I see one at the beach

I'm not a big cat expert but how in the world do you mistake a bobcat for an adult tiger? I'll say this, if it is a bobcat that's as big as tiger, they need to get that damned thing off the streets.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Tony got a new girlfriend in South Knoxville. She's greeeeaaaaat.

1580584441466.jpg

Somebody with the zoo said that bobcats are often mistaken for tiger cubs.
Well, maybe then. I would think the lack of a tail would be noticeable though. It seemed like a few people got a really good look from their descriptions. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if there was one on the loose. It’s not uncommon for drug dealers to have illegal exotic pets, and that’s near a huge narcotics area.

VN Store

Back