Tiger mauls volunteer at Carole Baskin's Big Cat Rescue

Isn't that what happened to her first husband?
images

I think they need to lock up away all the main participants in the Tiger King series. They are all sleazy people and Carole Baskin might be the No. 1 villain.

Reactions: BenGrimm
Say what you want about Tiger King. But it exposed a seedy subculture that most (myself included) didn't know existed. And that subculture is a bag of mixed nuts. The lot of them need to be shut down. The real question is what to do with all those big cats they've been keeping.

Say what you want about Tiger King. But it exposed a seedy subculture that most (myself included) didn't know existed. And that subculture is a bag of mixed nuts. The lot of them need to be shut down. The real question is what to do with all those big cats they've been keeping.
I watched a pretty good documentary on YouTube recently about the 2003 attack on Roy Horn in Vegas. Although everyone involved with the Siegfried and Roy show insisted that the white tiger (named Montecore) was just trying to pull Horn off the stage to "safety", the facts point to a wild animal who was responding with aggression after being forced into do something he didn't want to do... one too many times.

I watched a pretty good documentary on YouTube recently about the 2003 attack on Roy Horn in Vegas. Although everyone involved with the Siegfried and Roy show insisted that the white tiger (named Montecore) was just trying to pull Horn off the stage to "safety", the facts point to a wild animal who was responding with aggression after being forced into do something he didn't want to do... one too many times.

I nominate Chris Rock for the committee to investigate Tiger maulings.

VN Store

Back