Tide student arrested for threatening Tiger Stadium

You guys do realize you are talking about our current coach......take the boy out of Bama, but never take the Bama out of the boy!

"IF" Bama called him today to take over for Saban.....he would pull a Kiffen!

Reactions: joevol33
and this pales in comparison to the job they pulled on Toomers Corner. admittedly, we all have crazies amongst our fan base

When bama is down, even those who claim "die hard' status now, couldnt be found wearing bama gear on a Saturday.
That's another thing they have in excess.

When you rip on Bammers for being fairweather or crazy, a common retort is "Yes, but every fanbase has people like that." That's true, but Alabama just has higher percentages of them.

Before Saban got there, if you asked an Alabama fan who their favorite team was, they'd say something like "Well, I mean when I do watch football, which isn't all that often, I kind of like Alabama." Today, their car is covered in A with a mullet stickers, they wear Alabama gear everywhere, don't miss a single second of any game, and seemingly derive their self-worth from the team.

If Tennessee gets good again, of course there will be people jumping on the bandwagon, but nowhere to the extent as Alabama.

Completely dumb and stupid. Sigh.

All fanbases have their crazies. But with Bama it always seems to go to a new level. We aren't talking fans fighting with each other or piss bombs...this is trees being executed, sisters being shot, an bomb scares. SMH.
Yep. You can go to federal prison for threats like that.

You guys do realize you are talking about our current coach......take the boy out of Bama, but never take the Bama out of the boy!

"IF" Bama called him today to take over for Saban.....he would pull a Kiffen!
I sincerely worry about him. Not so much leaving, but he's been a bammer his whole life, which comes with growing up hating Tennessee. I don't care how much you paying me, if I'm coaching bama, Georgia, Florida, I'm still gonna hate them 😆. He may be a better man than myself!

Many folks base their lifes worth on how a college football team performs.
You are absolutely 100% correct. It took me a few years to really put a finger on it but this is it. Its why we have so many ridiculous post on here regularly that if one didn't know better you'd think the person was suicidal. Post that would embarrass most normal fans doesn't seem to affect these type of fans. I can not even allow my imagination to go so far as to think about physically harming someone or destroy property of another team over a sporting event. It is just so bizarre to me. And I, like many of you, spend $1000's each year traveling to sporting events all over the country. Nothing I love more. But I have come to the place once the game is over very soon I'm moving on. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy breaking down the game days later, discussing with friends, etc but this stuff WILL NOT rule my life in any way. My self worth and peace of mind is not found on the football, baseball, or basketball arena. JMO of course.

Last edited:
You are absolutely 100% correct. It took me a few years to really put a finger on it but this is it. Its why we have so many ridiculous post on here regularly that if one didn't know better you'd think the person was suicidal. Post that would embarrass most normal fans doesn't seem to affect these type of fans. I can not even allow my imagination to go so far as to think about physically harming someone or destroy property of another team over a sporting event. It is just so bizarre to me. And I, like many of you, spend $1000's each year traveling to sporting events all over the country. Nothing I love more. But I have come to the place once the game is over very soon I'm moving on. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy breaking down the game days later, discussing with friends, etc but this stuff WITH NOT rule my life in any way. My self worth and peace of mind is not found on the football, baseball, or basketball arena. JMO of course.
Is this about me burning my wife's Georgia shirt? Cause I've got no conviction about that at all. 😆

To quote some of our posters, "Who hasn't done stuff like this when they were arguing with their girl friend"? He's just a kid, I'd hate to see his future not come up roses just because of something like this........just saying.

Reactions: tennrich1
Most people think they can get away stuff like that. They don't realize how many ways surveillance can narrow down or positively affirm perpetrators.

In addition, the first thing someone like this does afterwards is brag about it (loose lips, sink ships).

Word is, his friend had a very large bet on the game and was about to lose it.

"A friend will help you move. A real friend will call im a bomb threat for you. "

Word is, his friend had a very large bet on the game and was about to lose it.

"A friend will help you move. A real friend will call im a bomb threat for you. "
I guess that's what they are called now, "Friends"....just saying.

To quote some of our posters, "Who hasn't done stuff like this when they were arguing with their girl friend"? He's just a kid, I'd hate to see his future not come up roses just because of something like this........just saying.

This kid is a Bama fan. We hate Bammers.

VN Store

Back