Tickets for tonight's game

CannonVol80

I have two tickets in Section U20 for tonight's game that we are not going to be able to use due to a family emergency. Would some Lady Vol fan like to have them?

I can send them by email and you can print them.

Jim

I have two tickets in Section U20 for tonight's game that we are not going to be able to use due to a family emergency. Would some Lady Vol fan like to have them?

Jim

Wish I could but I pray all is well !

Reactions: Smallvol#1

Jim

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1572470970571.jpg
    FB_IMG_1572470970571.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: krichunaka
Very sorry, and prayerful for you and your family. My sixty-something father suffered that fate (long ago); it’s a tough trail. Good luck, God bless.
Meanwhile, we have two in the front row, in that section, and could use more.
So, how does this work?
PayPal?
Debit?

Edit: We’re actually in “L-20,” but we’re still interested.

Last edited:
Very sorry, and prayerful for you and your family. My sixty-something father suffered that fate (long ago); it’s a tough trail. Good luck, God bless.
Meanwhile, we have two in the front row, in that section, and could use more.
So, how does this work?
PayPal?
Debit?

Edit: We’re actually in “L-20,” but we’re still interested.
I wish there was still a private message option on this board.

Jim

Last edited:
I didn't mean to be cryptic. My 82 y/o father-in-law fell and broke his hip and is scheduled for surgery at 5:00 this evening. Normally not a real big thing, but we all know how age has the effect of complicating things.

Jim

Jim,praying that all goes well with your father in law. Things happen as we age that we can't foresee,but we have good medical professionals to help. Thank you for your comments and insight on this board. Again,best wishes to you and your family.

Reactions: krichunaka
Delete your post as soon as he contacts youđź‘Ť.

Great idea. I have emailed with phone number; awaiting instructions. So, Cannon, FREAK, anyone with authority, take it down.

I imagine he, and his entire family for that matter, are awfully busy, with much higher priorities. We can get this done, anytime before tipoff.

Great idea. I have emailed with phone number; awaiting instructions. So, Cannon, FREAK, anyone with authority, take it down.

I imagine he, and his entire family for that matter, are awfully busy, with much higher priorities. We can get this done, anytime before tipoff.
Please check your email. I had to use an alternate email address.

Jim

I didn't mean to be cryptic. My 82 y/o father-in-law fell and broke his hip and is scheduled for surgery at 5:00 this evening. Normally not a real big thing, but we all know how age has the effect of complicating things.

Jim

Praying for your Father in Law

VN Store

Back