Tickets for Sale or Free

I’m selling tickets for the following games. If I don’t respond means they are sold. Email is bwolford44@icloud.com

Tuesday 4-25 30$ per ticket

Tuesday 5-2 30$ per ticket

I have paypal and venmo if you want any of them.

Sec B

Row 18

Potentially looking for 1 for Saturday and Sunday for Morehead. My wife has decided she wants to join my son and I this weekend and I only have 2 season tickets.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ve got 2 for Friday vs Morehead, $30 for the pair. Section E, row 12 seats 1-2 on aisle. Text or call 256-280-1796.

Reactions: vol66
To those who don’t normally go and are just looking to take yourself and a kid, there’s really not a bad seat in the house. I’ve sat everywhere, and the views are really good. In other words, don’t overpay because you think that only the most expensive tickets are the only option.

Last edited:
I’ve got a free pair in Section D for tonight’s games.
If you don’t have any takers in the next 15 minutes Email them to . I’ll stand outside the box office and give them away for free to a Tennessee fan that is needing them. I’m going, and I already have my own tickets.

Last edited:
Wanting to take my daughter to her first baseball game. I know it’s a few weeks out but having to plan ahead because of work. Lookkng for 2 or 3 MVP seats for April 11 vs Eastern KY. Want to show her what it’s all about. Thanks in advance and GBO

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back