Tickets for Sale or Free

Not sure if true or not.

View attachment 461343

They just ask how many at the SRO line window. Scalpers buy a bunch for $10 and walk to the end of the line and sell them for $20.

Edit: I would think twice before getting an SRO tonight. I have season tickets but occasionally get an SRO so some family can use my regular. I like to stand a lot anyway because of a bad back. Got an SRO Friday and Saturday night. Friday night was fun but Saturday night they brought in a bunch of rent-a-barnies from Axis event management. They were herding everyone unnecessarily. You can't see the game where they make you stand.

Last edited:
Anyone selling tickets for Saturday's (6/11) game? I am looking for two. Thanks!

I am looking for up to 5 tickets for Friday or Saturday. I've talked to a few people on FB and well none of them want to use PayPal. It feels more like a scam and there is no protection via Venmo or other similar services that clearly say only send to people you trust.

I am looking for up to 5 tickets for Friday or Saturday. I've talked to a few people on FB and well none of them want to use PayPal. It feels more like a scam and there is no protection via Venmo or other similar services that clearly say only send to people you trust.
Yup that’s a FB scam. Good call.

Reactions: spyfish007
I’d be interested as well, including the other games
I’m just interested in tagging along with someone who has an extra ticket. I’m open to using the buddy system for Omaha, as well.
So, If anyone needs a buddy to hang out with, talk baseball and has an extra ticket, hit me up.
😉
GBO!!

I’m just interested in tagging along with someone who has an extra ticket. I’m open to using the buddy system for Omaha, as well.
So, If anyone needs a buddy to hang out with, talk baseball and has an extra ticket, hit me up.
😉
GBO!!
I’m like the guy panhandling for money, with the sign that says, “screw it, I’m just lazy!”
GBO!!

Reactions: taylorvol
What should I be doing if I want to go to Omaha for any one game?

😉
GBO!!

Sadly, I believe super regionals have priced us out of "buddy tickets"

Taking Friday off to sit on street all day for SRO.
I assume they are going to have them.
Will likely do Saturday as well

who’s with me?!?!
Bringing the cooler. Lunch. Sunscreen. Chairs. iPad
I’m lovable

My main problem is I’m on call for work this week, so a truck accident or big fire could have me doing some insurance “stuff”

Last edited:

VN Store

Back